09-27-2013, 04:56 AM #1
djhanos
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had trouble finding the Futo as it never spawned anywhere for me, but this worked for me to get it and should work for you:

Play as Michael then REPLAY the mission "The Jewel Store Job" and pick the driver: Karim Denz(Must pick)

Then while riding the Bati 801rr(bike when leaving the jewellery store) wait until you see a Futo(should see when going around the corner) and kill yourself(sticky bombs usefull) , then do not replay the mission

after all that resume as Michael and WALK down to where you did the job you should see Futos everywere.
(make sure you remember where the Mission was located on the map as setting a waypoint doesnt work)

The following 2 users say thank you to djhanos for this useful post:

Glitchx0R, Turk_Warrior
09-27-2013, 04:58 AM #2
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by djhanos View Post
I had trouble finding the Futo as it never spawned anywhere for me, but this worked for me to get it and should work for you:

Play as Michael then REPLAY the mission "The Jewel Store Job" and pick the driver: Karim Denz(Must pick)

Then while riding the Bati 801rr(bike when leaving the jewellery store) wait until you see a Futo(should see when going around the corner) and kill yourself(sticky bombs usefull) , then do not replay the mission

after all that resume as Michael and WALK down to where you did the job you should see Futos everywere.
(make sure you remember where the Mission was located on the map as setting a waypoint doesnt work)

I LOVE THIS CAR

But there is a another way too Your Property Says they took a some information about company What ever the car sometimes is a futo or a ruiner
09-28-2013, 09:23 PM #3
thankx veryy nice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo