10-09-2013, 11:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOT PATCHED...

Enjoy being rich Happy

*Not my video

I will update this thread when i find out when it has been patched
Last edited by fluffyTHEnutsak ; 10-09-2013 at 11:45 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to fluffyTHEnutsak for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Anonymo-_-, Bomb789, Camaro, DEREKTROTTER, Donskiii, EOzMagic, Hitman 47, Bichote, JOSHY427-_-, KidLux, lil_mr_joker, MLGKitty, Mr.Alfredo, Ozy, pepino, Santa Has Thots, BySec, TheSameKiid____, wardy, xLew--, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, Yolo Brahs !, ZeroFateHD, zGooNzLobbies
10-10-2013, 01:12 AM #11
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by fluffyTHEnutsak View Post
NOT PATCHED...

Enjoy being rich Happy

*Not my video

I will update this thread when i find out when it has been patched

You're a freaking GOD!

Confirmed working! Selling my motorcycle for 24k Easy money! so far 73k on hand in like 30 seconds... :y:

The following user thanked Mr.Alfredo for this useful post:

fluffyTHEnutsak
10-10-2013, 01:21 AM #12
Originally posted by Process1337 View Post
It works for cars.

EDIT: It does, I've sold a car for $9,000 and I'm at 103K from 7.4k. Like he said you have to be FAST (PSN)

i appreciate the feedback Smile for me, for some reason, i cant get it with cars...only with bikes :/
10-10-2013, 01:21 AM #13
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
You're a freaking GOD!

Confirmed working! Selling my motorcycle for 24k Easy money! so far 73k on hand in like 30 seconds... :y:

lmao...glad it works for you!
10-10-2013, 01:26 AM #14
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
lmao...glad it works for you!

Yup. I'm doing now & it's working great. Do you know if this works with cars? I might try? Buying a "Vacca" & re-selling Happy
10-10-2013, 01:30 AM #15
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
I havnt tried cars but thus far bikes work great!
selling mine at 32k
10-10-2013, 01:33 AM #16
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
Yup. I'm doing now & it's working great. Do you know if this works with cars? I might try? Buying a "Vacca" & re-selling Happy

someone on this thread said it works with cars...but i do believe that you can only sell certain vehicles...it wont let me sell my adder or cheetah.
10-10-2013, 01:36 AM #17
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
someone on this thread said it works with cars...but i do believe that you can only sell certain vehicles...it wont let me sell my adder or cheetah.

you cant sell any of the luxury cars anyway
it will work with any of the super cars, which you can get to a sell value of 50k +

so, as long as youi spawn on the bike outside - it will loop ? (let you sell more than twice) ?
10-10-2013, 01:39 AM #18
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
you cant sell any of the luxury cars anyway
it will work with any of the super cars, which you can get to a sell value of 50k +

so, as long as youi spawn on the bike outside - it will loop ? (let you sell more than twice) ?

yes, as long as you spawn outside, on the bike, it will loop Smile
10-10-2013, 01:40 AM #19
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
I think the reason why your able to sell (unlimited) is cause you get back into the store so quickly it doesn't update the cars sold. Which is why cars appear to not be "sold" when your on motorcycle with a fast acceleration

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo