10-11-2013, 09:44 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work anyway Thanks to the 1.03 update

The Car I Was Using Cheval Fugitive $24,000

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

If you sell the car and spawn back with no car, u think oh shit i lost my car for good lol, well no u have notNo NoAll u have to do is quit back to story and u have you beast back:y:

If you are having probs with the above. Try Aiiden's tut here
1. Go to story mode, from there press start > Online > Play GTAO > Invite only session

2. Go to start > Online > Options > Set spawn location to : Last location

3. Drive your expansive car to closest LS customs

4. Park it next to the LSC entrance, and go steal a random car

5. Get in LSC with the random car and click on Sell, confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X to get into
the PS store thing to buy cash ect..

6. After the PS store has loaded press O and after it loaded back you should be sitting in your expansive car, if still sit in the random car do step 5 again don't get out just sell again and do start > L1 steps

7. Drive your expansive car into LSC and it should be on the sell option right away

8. Press sell and confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X after the PS store loaded

9. Press O and you just sold your expansive car for the ammount it worth and still have it

10. After you pressed O your screen should show you sitting in LSC with expansive car at selling menu again

11. Repeat step 8 until you're bored of doing it have enough money

Basically onceyou hover over sell car do X>X>START>L1>X>X

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NGU GHOST ; 10-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

ContagiousModz, CyberHidden, fluffyTHEnutsak, Ismaeel74, Littledb, Mr.Alfredo, Jango, Sam Ajaj, sauib786, xLew--, zebbidy

The following user groaned NGU GHOST for this awful post:

Turk_Warrior
10-14-2013, 02:06 AM #92
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Sam
I successfully did it once with the koeningsegg looking car but today when i tried doing it again it failed everytime

Yes That Happens m8, It sux At Times
10-14-2013, 03:29 AM #93
Bike glitch/car glitch doesn't work no more I tried 10 times last night.
10-14-2013, 07:55 AM #94
Hamza_FIN_
I am error
Originally posted by 2310 View Post
Bike glitch/car glitch doesn't work no more I tried 10 times last night.

it does work Smile im doing it atm
10-20-2013, 01:06 AM #95
Default Avatar
Natendo
Does this still work?
10-20-2013, 02:11 AM #96
Stunz
Former Staff
Patched now mate.
10-20-2013, 02:19 AM #97
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite