10-12-2013, 04:08 AM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. Go to story mode, from there press start > Online > Play GTAO > Invite only session

2. Go to start > Online > Options > Set spawn location to : Last location

3. Drive your expansive car to closest LS customs

4. Park it next to the LSC entrance, and go steal a random car

5. Get in LSC with the random car and click on Sell, confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X to get into
the PS store thing to buy cash ect..

6. After the PS store has loaded press O and after it loaded back you should be sitting in your expansive car, if still sit in the random car do step 5 again don't get out just sell again and do start > L1 steps Winky Winky

7. Drive your expansive car into LSC and it should be on the sell option right away

8. Press sell and confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X after the PS store loaded

9. Press O and you just sold your expansive car for the ammount it worth and still have it

10. After you pressed O your screen should show you sitting in LSC with expansive car at selling menu again

11. Repeat step 8 until you're bored of doing it have enough money

Basically once you hover over sell car do X>X>X>START>L1>X>X

Also guys, I have figured out that you can sell the upgraded sultan RS for 50k+ without bothering with the random car !

Get a sultan, upgrade it to sultan RS and as much upgrades as you can and sell it for 50k+ without bypassing the 50k+ limit! R* has failed on this and didnt put the 50k limit on the sultan RS

VIDEOS

first part glitch :

full glitch:

TIPS AND TRICKS:

You do not have to be lightning fast when doing the glitch.

When in the garage, go to sell tab, click on sell, and then again confirm selling of the car and THEN do the start > L1 step. thats a total of 3 times pressing X when selling the sorry car

If you are confused on when to go to ps store after selling car just look once you sell the car and it says " SOLD " go to start ect

If you just spawn in the garage with no car, try reloading the game or something it never happened to me I do not know why does that happen
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 10-14-2013 at 04:06 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

RAB, AssClapper-130, DEREKTROTTER, Doob, fluffyTHEnutsak, Ismaeel74, Bichote, King Sosa, NGU GHOST, Nknights23, SMarT, The_Fallen, XxEriCxX, Yolo Brahs !
10-13-2013, 01:32 AM #65
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
doesnt work

did it as fast as possible and i get the message "we dont need any vehicles right now"

theres got to be something were missing, maybe were not positioning the car out side properly or something.
its annoying as i wanna do this so bad! id stack 50m to future proof my account lol
10-13-2013, 02:46 AM #66
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by xLew
theres got to be something were missing, maybe were not positioning the car out side properly or something.
its annoying as i wanna do this so bad! id stack 50m to future proof my account lol

Yea no good for me either, going to try a little udp unicorn and see if it'll help tomorrow
10-13-2013, 02:58 AM #67
Default Avatar
Kas
tried it a few times couldnt get it to work for me
10-13-2013, 03:05 AM #68
Originally posted by Apple
Yea no good for me either, going to try a little udp unicorn and see if it'll help tomorrow

i just tried that...didnt work for me :/
10-13-2013, 04:06 AM #69
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
can sell the adder?
10-13-2013, 01:42 PM #70
Merkii
Former Staff
Didn't work for me, tried 7 times now,....

The following user thanked Merkii for this useful post:

xLew--
10-13-2013, 03:09 PM #71
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
Worked fine for me... Got 15 mill out of it. Took me 45 minutes to build it up... I didn't think I'd get bored of giving myself free money... But yeah Smile
10-13-2013, 03:51 PM #72
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
video is gone :(
10-13-2013, 05:22 PM #73
HyaLLIka
Pokemon Trainer
It works, made 13m. $ yesterday, now need some RP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo