Post: Anyone get the Non-Decommissioned JB 700 with the guns active in GTA Online Yet?
10-26-2013, 11:13 PM #1
Jagger007
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is the mission i am talking about from single player.

10-26-2013, 11:31 PM #2
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Yes, you can buy it. The guns do not work even when/if modified.
10-27-2013, 12:21 AM #3
i think he means modded in like the space docker etc.
10-27-2013, 07:18 AM #4
No , he wan't the same JB 700 in that mission with guns and everything... in GTA Online

I think this can be done by modding rpf
10-27-2013, 10:15 PM #5
I don't think it can be done. If you play that mission over, look at how the guns hit the cops when you are shooting. They have no correlation to where the car is. For instance, my left gun could be lined up with the cop's right taillight, but when I fire at him, I watch the entire back of his car get lit up with bullets, even though there is no way my left gun is hitting anything besides his taillight. Basically what I'm trying to say is, when you fire in that mission at a cop, the cop has a scripted way of being hit and killed, meaning the guns don't fire real bullets, it just looks that way.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

Roy944
10-28-2013, 07:53 AM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
I don't think it can be done. If you play that mission over, look at how the guns hit the cops when you are shooting. They have no correlation to where the car is. For instance, my left gun could be lined up with the cop's right taillight, but when I fire at him, I watch the entire back of his car get lit up with bullets, even though there is no way my left gun is hitting anything besides his taillight. Basically what I'm trying to say is, when you fire in that mission at a cop, the cop has a scripted way of being hit and killed, meaning the guns don't fire real bullets, it just looks that way.

But it got this little spikes to destroy tires Smile
10-28-2013, 06:35 PM #7
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
But it got this little spikes to destroy tires Smile

Again, that might just be something R* scripted in.
11-08-2013, 01:08 PM #8
cabo0217
Pokemon Trainer
it can be donde since the object existsSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo