Post: Unlock All Engine Upgrades - Lets take Turns Winning
10-28-2013, 02:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I need 1 other person who wants to unlock all the performance upgrades eg...42 wins to unlock engine upgrade 4 for super cars.
Basically...i win then you win then i win the you win...etc..
Plus..for everyone match you win...i'll throw in an extra 2,500k through bets.

We will be playing on:
Criminal Records
1 lap (So we get through it as fast as possible....about 30 seconds each race will last)

I will be doing all classes....starting with the best types
race
sport
street
bikes

Just add me on PSN : secret_sam
Put NGU in the message so i know to add you

Or............if you already unlocked these parts then i can give you 420k for letting me win the 42 races needed. So thats 10,000 for every race you let me win....The only problem with this is..i'm not sure how to pass the money over to you since the cash gift is disabled. So this choice is more about trust....

Edit - Completed Super type (won't doing these races anymore) so add me if you wanna do the other types

STATUS - CLOSED
Last edited by nextgensam ; 10-29-2013 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Closed
10-29-2013, 07:16 AM #11
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by nextgensam View Post
Hey guys, I need 1 other person who wants to unlock all the performance upgrades eg...42 wins to unlock engine upgrade 4 for super cars.
Basically...i win then you win then i win the you win...etc..
Plus..for everyone match you win...i'll throw in an extra 2,500k through bets.

We will be playing on:
Criminal Records
1 lap (So we get through it as fast as possible....about 30 seconds each race will last)

I will be doing all classes....starting with the best types
race
sport
street
bikes

Just add me on PSN : secret_sam
Put NGU in the message so i know to add you

Or............if you already unlocked these parts then i can give you 420k for letting me win the 42 races needed. So thats 10,000 for every race you let me win....The only problem with this is..i'm not sure how to pass the money over to you since the cash gift is disabled. So this choice is more about trust....

Edit - Completed Super type (won't doing these races anymore) so add me if you wanna do the other types

Ill be adding u hope u still keen to do this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo