12-18-2013, 10:17 AM #1
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post here if you have been banned/ thrown in the cheater pool post what for, how long and when. So we can get a picture of why people are getting banned and what the consequences are. I haven't been banned yet I didn't mod but did receive about 2billion I think iv got away lol.
Last edited by 020king ; 12-18-2013 at 12:22 PM.
12-18-2013, 10:41 AM #2
Originally posted by 020king View Post
Post here if you have been banned, post what for, how long and when. So we can get a picture of why people are getting banned and what the consequences are. I haven't been banned yet I didn't mod but did receive about 2billion I think iv got away lol.

i haven't been so much banned just placed in the cheater pool on one of my accounts not sure for what reason but i was changing files and things to see what i could put into the game Winky Winky
12-18-2013, 11:44 AM #3
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
I've avoided modding so far (waiting until I get to level 120 legit then may RTE) but haven't got in trouble for the 1.2bn I was given by a mate. I just don't see how they can come down on the "innocent victims" of modders who were given money as we didn't do anything wrong. That said, when they changed how the Strength stat could be increased they removed strength from car bashers like myself so it's conceivable that I may suddenly end up a few million overdrawn, in which case I'm not sure how I'd react. Probably in a rage of modding madness. On a side note, I wish people didn't use God Mode online. I appreciate the partial hypocrisy of saying that infinite ammo/money is ok but God mode isn't, but at least people have a chance against someone without God mode. Just a personal opinion though, not a negative comment against those that choose to use God mode.
12-18-2013, 12:43 PM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
I'V been tre since just about day one and have not had any probs Ninja
12-18-2013, 01:19 PM #5
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
i havent been banned or bad sport or nothing lol? im surprised myself xD
12-18-2013, 01:33 PM #6
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by 020king View Post
Post here if you have been banned/ thrown in the cheater pool post what for, how long and when. So we can get a picture of why people are getting banned and what the consequences are. I haven't been banned yet I didn't mod but did receive about 2billion I think iv got away lol.

Am in the cheater pool for 7d24h23m I got my money cleaned my rank is the same 1000 lol and to top it off I still have the modded tunables.json still works am going to put my money bk then take it off lool and I was joining game giving 5 10 bill to people haha R* really fucks up don't they they cant patch shit
Last edited by ljjp ; 12-18-2013 at 01:35 PM.
12-18-2013, 01:50 PM #7
Hey can someone help me for the turnable.json bypass ? I will pay you for that because i will unban me with that :/

12-18-2013, 02:05 PM #8
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Cr4nkG4mer View Post
Hey can someone help me for the turnable.json bypass ? I will pay you for that because i will unban me with that :/

dude I have the .joson file am on 1.08 and am still in the cheater pool lol
12-18-2013, 02:08 PM #9
Oh shit so it not works very well ? ^^
12-18-2013, 02:12 PM #10
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Cr4nkG4mer View Post
Oh shit so it not works very well ? ^^

am not sure if u still can do it but I still have to .Jason file on haha still modded but R* put me in the cheat pool for the .Jason shit for 7ds but cleaned my gta money to 0 lol but wen I did the .Jason on 1.07 it still works now on 1.08

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo