12-29-2013, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

The following 10 users say thank you to GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Claw, gazaag, Ali D Killer, Callumeleyy, Jango, Joel, Maxax, Mr Grumpy, Toke, Xcesar1911X
12-29-2013, 11:05 PM #20
I have heard of people receiving console bans.
12-29-2013, 11:28 PM #21
I could care less about all other hacks/mods ''GODMODE'' is annoying !!!!
12-30-2013, 01:56 AM #22
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sahibunlimited View Post
Because they care only about Gta$

We CFW users will change cid and make new account but i am glad those ofw dns noob kids will be banned

Wow your such a 1337 h4x0r with CFW, you do realise they'll probably just get put in the cheater pool for a few weeks, no need to change CIDs, stop acting like such an asshole towards OFW users it won't get you anywhere.
12-30-2013, 02:10 AM #23
tentries10
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Pulsar877 View Post
Wow your such a 1337 h4x0r with CFW, you do realise they'll probably just get put in the cheater pool for a few weeks, no need to change CIDs, stop acting like such an asshole towards OFW users it won't get you anywhere.

sounds like your one of those ofw guys... and he's right.
12-30-2013, 02:28 AM #24
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
What's wrong with being on OFW? i just don't like CFW users making useless posts and acting snobby towards the rest of us, just because he uses tools created by others to mod which is most likely the case here doesn't make him any better then "DNS noobs", as far as i know he hasn't released anything that gives him the right to justify himself as a modder, making him no better than myself.

The following 3 users say thank you to Pulsar877 for this useful post:

Burner13, javytheman, LetMeHelpYou
12-30-2013, 03:47 AM #25
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by JayMan4724 View Post

People that you know personally got bans or "word on the street is some guy got a console ban"?
12-30-2013, 04:58 AM #26
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
LOL, I wanna see them patch rte cash and rank mods.

Originally posted by Pulsar877 View Post

Already a bypass for cheater pool, or just make a new account :p
12-30-2013, 05:12 AM #27
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by JayMan4724 View Post

xbox or ps3 console bans?
12-30-2013, 05:45 AM #28
Burner13
CFW and PS4
This is bullshit. You'll get put in the cheater pool. Delete your character and do it again. Fuck off Rockstar. This game isn't fun unless it's fucked with! This isn't fucking real life! You want realistic? go here, do this, go play the Sims. And for all you snobby little 12 year old basement dwelling fegs who think you're better because you're on cfw... Fuck off. You're no better than a save editor. They're all cheats. Suck a fat one

The following 2 users say thank you to Burner13 for this useful post:

javytheman, LetMeHelpYou

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo