06-21-2014, 01:16 PM #1
ECB2
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Beautiful.

Audio went missing while rendering, so I rendered it again with some stupid sound. kk

Edit: Don't ask about v2. kty
Last edited by ECB2 ; 06-21-2014 at 01:21 PM.

The following 59 users say thank you to ECB2 for this useful post:

#[SM|T] #[GFX], A1, alevinlukYT, Arrow_Modz, B777x, beavis80, BRIZZEL, clark1226, colishn, cuda0582, DMAAR-7777, drmengel, Earbud, GENERALSOULLESS, gsi_jimbo, IDontLeech, iRoyal // MoDz, Joel, JohnnyBasebal, JordanCarr, kaoru1127sp, Katies_world, keemo13, koolgus, lahyene77, lmTumbler, lowedwin1, M0KE, MICKEY_MODZ, MR_M5, MrNiceGuyPsx, NintendoMw, Norway-_-1999, Obitoobi, OhCorzo, OhItsIyuRi, One Friend, PingPong911, PinKPanther1020, radar-rfood, rangsharbaton, Rebuged, RTE, smoochy1993, Storm12347, Swaqq, Tee1945, MysteryLovesYou, ViVA LA UK, witchery, x5150xiZombie, xEGz_TalezZ, xIDiiRecTz--, YOUR MOM HOE, zKillShxt

The following 19 users groaned at ECB2 for this awful post:

Blood Diamond, DarkOpsHyperz-, Sabotage, ekm, Esker, flynhigh09, ImAzazel, Welsh, M0T1VAT10N, MayhemLobbiez, razor546PL, Sirprizer, Slinky, Swifter, ThelegendX, Turk_Warrior, U WOT M8, XBOX360lSBEST
06-21-2014, 02:55 PM #65
Originally posted by icebolt284 View Post
Why post the video and not release it? Your just going to make a lot of people ask for the v2. People will think you're just bragging that you have it and not sharing it. Atleast post it in the elite section if you dont want it to spread that much. Smile

He wont post it there either because all that sh*t gets leaked.
06-21-2014, 02:55 PM #66
Originally posted by icebolt284 View Post
Why post the video and not release it? Your just going to make a lot of people ask for the v2. People will think you're just bragging that you have it and not sharing it. Atleast post it in the elite section if you dont want it to spread that much. Smile

i dont want to say this but u have 100% true!!!

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

xIce KiLLaH
06-21-2014, 02:57 PM #67
hackmod12
Little One
Excellent work, I hope not to issue this menu to public, because the entire game will be destroyed.
I hope you,
Add the advantages of simple in next update of your menu.
Such as:

Player Options:
Super Run
super jump
Walk/Drive on Water

Vehicle Options:
spawn Vehicles
Vehicle Helper
Slingshot

Teleport Options:
((Waypoint))

Online Player:
Spawn Vehicle
Teleport into their Car
Speed Boost
Last edited by hackmod12 ; 06-21-2014 at 03:05 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hackmod12 for this useful post:

M0KE, radar-rfood, MysteryLovesYou
06-21-2014, 02:58 PM #68
Originally posted by tyjj88 View Post
I wouldn't cry over something I was never going to get LOL, DICK RIDE SOME MORE FGGTMcCoy

Your holding hiss balls in all your posts, could you go post your nonsense somewhere else?

All your posts are from a perspective of lower class minded kids.

Therefor very much unwanted, and yes Colish is my bud.

Ps: you crying the whole time allready, saying never get? ECB2 just said there might be an update, as he didnt post this to make some geezers jealous of which he doesnt care about obviously.

you know what you need to do instead of talking to others like a pro?
Give creds, hope he makes an update for yall, or make your own script and decompile in csc.

The following user thanked JohnnyBasebal for this useful post:

ECB2
06-21-2014, 03:00 PM #69
You make no type of sense telling him not to release it, then telling him to add shit like nuke player and shut down players vehicle. Those are game ruining elements.

Originally posted by hackmod12 View Post
Excellent work, I hope not to issue this menu to public, because the entire game will be destroyed.
I hope you,
Add the advantages of simple in next update of your menu.
Such as:

Player Options:
Super Run
super jump
Walk/Drive on Water

Vehicle Options:
spawn Vehicles
Vehicle Helper
Slingshot

Teleport Options:
((Waypoint))

Online Player:
Teleport to You
Spawn Vehicle
Delete Vehicle
Teleport to Waypoint
Teleport into their Car
Teleport them to you
Speed Boost
Shut Down Vehicle
Attach some object

The following user thanked GENERALSOULLESS for this useful post:

JohnnyBasebal
06-21-2014, 03:06 PM #70
hackmod12
Little One
Originally posted by GENERALSOULLESS View Post
You make no type of sense telling him not to release it, then telling him to add shit like nuke player and shut down players vehicle. Those are game ruining elements.

I delete some of the options , sorry for that.
06-21-2014, 03:11 PM #71
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by hackmod12 View Post
I delete some of the options , sorry for that.

Why would you care? ECB is only human, why are people holding him upto be a saint, he mods online video games because it's lulz and fun to do, which is why the majority do it, if he wants to teleport all to him and screw them like chrome then so be it, makes for an entertaining video either way.
06-21-2014, 03:14 PM #72
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
Where is it>?
06-21-2014, 03:23 PM #73
tyjj88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JohnnyBasebal View Post
Your holding hiss balls in all your posts, could you go post your nonsense somewhere else?

All your posts are from a perspective of lower class minded kids.

Therefor very much unwanted, and yes Colish is my bud.

Ps: you crying the whole time allready, saying never get? ECB2 just said there might be an update, as he didnt post this to make some geezers jealous of which he doesnt care about obviously.

you know what you need to do instead of talking to others like a pro?
Give creds, hope he makes an update for yall, or make your own script and decompile in csc.

Do you see me asking for the new menu? No
Did I give creds and say he was talented? yes
Do I care if he releases this or not? No
Am I crying over this menu and begging for it to be released? No

You are so mature, I can never ever amount to the level of maturity you have. So much respect for you man, you really took the high road.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo