07-14-2014, 02:59 PM #1
i_6aYsh
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Peace, mercy and blessings of God Tustin

Of course the news came down that monitors servers in Rockstar Grand or Romat

Ok How do I know they're watching Roman?

Of course you Assn normal p for convenience if I were sitting Ischofon Roman claimed Tgiu message written in it

"Rockstar TV Wathcing This Session

Translation: Rockstar now see this rum

Of course the first m Tgiu a message if you changer personal means, for example, degrading personal monkey sight of God

Here you needed to change the Roman nor claimed Ipandonk

If degrading fuel Maud uniforms as well as the normal P values ​​Stay Ashan m complain to me that they are focusing on land values, learn about what the message Kyi

Paso to seek nearness of people incapacitated or imagination slaughtered two minutes and had a look

Note Alband only prevents you from from online admits to Almhecran or are you with the rioters

Note second Rockstar monitors the servers for the morning I was at the Americans at night in our sweet time Smile

The following 3 users groaned at i_6aYsh for this awful post:

Dominator666, HellGuy, x00
07-14-2014, 03:40 PM #11
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Thread Moved To GTA5 Section.

I took this out of the Cheats and Mods Section. I have tried to read this 4 times now and am still trying to figure out what warning is being given out by R*. I will leave open for a bit just to see if someone can make sense of this. :think:

The following user thanked Dan Dactyl for this useful post:

Katies_world
07-14-2014, 08:39 PM #12
Dude wtf was this even english?? how did anyone even understand this? Drack
07-14-2014, 08:57 PM #13
zJamie
Bounty hunter
I agree.

Paso death rockstar will admits online monitor session.

Didn't you people know that already??

Lock please this should count as spam.
07-14-2014, 08:57 PM #14
Jeanqui
Gym leader
I think he tells they monitor on the morning watching americans :cstare:
07-14-2014, 08:59 PM #15
Citadel
Samurai Poster
wat did i just read
07-14-2014, 08:59 PM #16
Not a single word, was understood.
07-14-2014, 10:12 PM #17
Originally posted by 6aYsh View Post
Peace, mercy and blessings of God Tustin

Of course the news came down that monitors servers in Rockstar Grand or Romat

Ok How do I know they're watching Roman?

Of course you Assn normal p for convenience if I were sitting Ischofon Roman claimed Tgiu message written in it

"Rockstar TV Wathcing This Session

Translation: Rockstar now see this rum

Of course the first m Tgiu a message if you changer personal means, for example, degrading personal monkey sight of God

Here you needed to change the Roman nor claimed Ipandonk

If degrading fuel Maud uniforms as well as the normal P values ​​Stay Ashan m complain to me that they are focusing on land values, learn about what the message Kyi

Paso to seek nearness of people incapacitated or imagination slaughtered two minutes and had a look

Note Alband only prevents you from from online admits to Almhecran or are you with the rioters

Note second Rockstar monitors the servers for the morning I was at the Americans at night in our sweet time Smile

much sense, such english, WOW Tustin

The following 3 users say thank you to ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl, Kryptus, zJamie
07-15-2014, 12:31 AM #18
chrisdarnel
I am error
What.The.Fuck.Did.You.Just.Say
07-15-2014, 03:24 AM #19
What the hell i was just reading and pretending to understand but i didnt understand a shit :RTS:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo