07-27-2014, 09:32 PM #1
Reelo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, since we all love ECB2 for his mod menu i figured even tho he most likely wont update his mod menu we can still thank him and hope that he will sooner or later.

Btw i completely blame ElyZium for posting a tutorial after ECB2 even stated that if someone edits his menu he wont update, anyone who edited his menu. Shame Getthefuckout

Anyways comment nice words and inspirational words for ECB2 and then all we can do is hope he updates.

The following 7 users groaned at Reelo for this awful post:

ANONY420, digitalgangster, ElyZium, razor546PL, SeanVII, Thirst,
07-27-2014, 09:53 PM #2
I hope, since you want to blame ElyZium for the tutorial, that your not trying to say that you did not follow his tutorial/edit the menu. We all have, I even have. Don't try to look good when posting a thread that most likely won't help.
07-27-2014, 10:03 PM #3
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
If anyone wants to send thanks to ECB2, do it over the Private Messaging system we have here at NGU. Or maybe color him a picture and send him flowers or something. I'm sure he'd appreciate that :troll:

Thread Closed

The following 11 users say thank you to Dan Dactyl for this useful post:

ANONY420, Chaos, ElyZium, keemo13, KranK, the_Tam-yam_boy, urbanchemist, witchery, x00

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo