08-13-2014, 01:35 PM #1
Najeer123
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

this video is for ECB2 for not sharing the animations!

enjoying and trolling everyone lol

thanks to kranks and reddinos for sharing...

The following 4 users say thank you to Najeer123 for this useful post:

DJok3r, Jeanqui, lowedwin1, maaaaatt

The following 8 users groaned at Najeer123 for this awful post:

ItzSparkBoii, Mauzey, Pula, Rebuged, RTE, Smoky420, Swifter, thelurker
08-18-2014, 04:05 PM #29
Najeer123
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Naotea View Post
You're planning on uploading more videos for one guy just to spite him, and he's the one that needs to get a life?

Well his mad at me and a simple video wont take long to upload! While uploading i search for jobs call my gf etc... So no worrys Iv got a life m8
08-18-2014, 06:35 PM #30
Mauzey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Najeer123 View Post
you really are mad at me for modding and ruining players experiance, what ever you say you aint gona stop me playing bad! haha keep on commenting m8 ill upload more video just for you to see how i ruin players experiance hahaha

You are under the wrong impression if you think this video gave me suicidal tenancies. (That was an exaggeration, do you know what that is? Do you know what I was really implying?)
08-18-2014, 06:36 PM #31
Mauzey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Naotea View Post
You're planning on uploading more videos for one guy just to spite him, and he's the one that needs to get a life?

Coming from the guy who made a "Trolling" video. Naotea also makes a valid point. You are hypocrisy at its finest!

The "Get a life" argument is one used in a losing battle. Keep up man, you can do it, you just have to BELIEVE!
Last edited by Mauzey ; 08-18-2014 at 06:40 PM.
08-18-2014, 06:46 PM #32
Najeer123
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Mauzey View Post
Coming from the guy who made a "Trolling" video. Naotea also makes a valid point. You are hypocrisy at its finest!

The "Get a life" argument is one used in a losing battle. Keep up man, you can do it, you just have to BELIEVE!

"Losing battle" that tells your a lowlife going on internet forums and starting an arguement just keep in mind what ever your saying im not getting offended in anyway! I guess im losing sorry keyboard gangster
08-18-2014, 06:51 PM #33
Mauzey
Gym leader
"Losing battle" that tells your a lowlife going on internet forums and starting an arguement just keep in mind what ever your saying im not getting offended in anyway! I guess im losing sorry keyboard gangster

Considering you were the one that initiated this by responding to my first comment. The whole quote above is invalid.
08-18-2014, 07:19 PM #34
Najeer123
Vault dweller
Considering you were the one that initiated this by responding to my first comment. The whole quote above is invalid.

I replied to you how i play nothing wrong with that
08-18-2014, 07:26 PM #35
Najeer123
Vault dweller

Plus you called me a prick so the quote above is valid
08-19-2014, 06:59 AM #36
Mauzey
Gym leader
Plus you called me a prick so the quote above is valid

I never called you a prick. Learn to read.
08-19-2014, 07:00 AM #37
Mauzey
Gym leader
I replied to you how i play nothing wrong with that

Why not just leave it? Hm?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo