09-02-2014, 06:47 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Ignore my shitty video editing skillz.
Last edited by Kryptus ; 09-02-2014 at 06:56 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

AdnanM801, bootsy, Chinx Drugz, colishn, FallofReach, iLuiis, Leo, Mauzey, MikeGT, Norway-_-1999, NOTSOSQUEEZY, puffindaherb, RAB, RaYRoD, SavageRising, Siknik64, Slinky, Tipton_Modz, Turk_Warrior, Vanz, XxEconomicsxX, zKillShxt

The following 2 users groaned at Kryptus for this awful post:

elgolumm, RealzHax
09-05-2014, 01:59 AM #20
Nice mate, tool looks mint! Wish something like this would be made for JTAG/RGH yano... You have the l33t coders, the ones who can do it for Xbox are the ones who charge $400... (*Clears throat* Chr0m3 x MoDz)...
09-05-2014, 02:09 AM #21
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by KryptusX View Post

Ignore my shitty video editing skillz.

swagtastic

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

Kryptus
09-05-2014, 07:24 AM #22
MICKEY_MODZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
so if is private why showoff ???????
09-05-2014, 07:43 PM #23
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MODZ View Post
so if is private why showoff ???????

thats the whole point of a "SHOWcase"
09-05-2014, 08:13 PM #24
MICKEY_MODZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
i understand that is a showcase ,but why show a bone to a hungry dog is ur not gonna let him have it thats the point ..
09-05-2014, 08:27 PM #25
MICKEY_MODZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
im sorry but i just got to say that i join this forum to learn and get tools that i need to have fun with my frinds in the games i play but it seems that peolpe that now what they are doin or at least think they are good wanna make a tool pageant out of this forum.i hear a lot of 'my shit got realesed so im making my private tool public' u dont have to actually u dont have to do anything..but u get mad because some one else is getting credit for ur tool so u make ur public ...man if u want fucking credits dont wait till some one else realease just realease that shit...i thank every modder in this forum that realeases tool and information to guys like me that want and wish to learn so that we one day we stop leeching and make are owen tools and help other the same way we got help thanks by the way nice tool hope one day u realease or sell or tool ...good luck
09-06-2014, 01:00 AM #26
edoubleone
Gym leader
finally, someone who get it.
.....JEEEEZ
You must login or register to view this content.
im sorry but i just got to say that i join this forum to learn and get tools that i need to have fun with my frinds in the games i play but it seems that peolpe that now what they are doin or at least think they are good wanna make a tool pageant out of this forum.i hear a lot of 'my shit got realesed so im making my private tool public' u dont have to actually u dont have to do anything..but u get mad because some one else is getting credit for ur tool so u make ur public ...man if u want fucking credits dont wait till some one else realease just realease that shit...i thank every modder in this forum that realeases tool and information to guys like me that want and wish to learn so that we one day we stop leeching and make are owen tools and help other the same way we got help thanks by the way nice tool hope one day u realease or sell or tool ...good luck
09-06-2014, 02:52 AM #27
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
This showcase was created because it was requested.
If you want 1337 hax, make them yourself or assist friends who may be working on them.

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

MICKEY_MODZ
09-06-2014, 03:18 AM #28
MICKEY_MODZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by KryptusX View Post
This showcase was created because it was requested.
If you want 1337 hax, make them yourself or assist friends who may be working on them.

thanks for the info , unfortuanally i live in the present and in the present im not that good at codeing and joinning other modder is hard this days..Reaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo