03-26-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw a You must login or register to view this content., and thought we could use one.

Been banned on GTA V? Post your info regarding your ban! (Reason, Type of Ban, Ban Expiration, etc)

Feel free to help other users out regarding bans, as well as tips for preventing bans.

Note: CIDs are NOT allowed!
Last edited by Kryptus ; 03-26-2015 at 01:37 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Kaffeeklatsch, Mfsodi, PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA, TheMightyMoJo
05-18-2015, 03:38 PM #101
strafa
Gobble
The main question is, what they really ban???

PSN ACC? Wrong, i can still play and login in other PS3 System, also play online with all stats available before ban in other PS3. I can log in to PSN in banned system.

PSID OR IDPS?? Wrong, i've changed both and still banned from GTA Online, of course i can log in and play online in other PS3 system.

MAC Adress?? Wrong, I've changed it too, and unable to play online.

MAC adress of broadband connection?? i havent try it iet, ill do this today and post it here

I got banned the very first time from R*. it will be until 24May 2015, but i'm trying to understand what really has to be changed.

Any idea????

Regards
05-18-2015, 07:31 PM #102
Change tour cid
05-21-2015, 06:01 AM #103
The★A1★HAXO_oR
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Exquisite
Why not move that fellows thread to here? you're just using some other dudes idea...

why not stfu?
05-21-2015, 03:45 PM #104
R.I
Bounty hunter
hard life people well if we get banned lets go outside and do something :P like hang out with friends or go on a date :P

The following user thanked R.I for this useful post:

forshowmonster
05-22-2015, 02:53 AM #105
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by R.I View Post
hard life people well if we get banned lets go outside and do something :P like hang out with friends or go on a date :P

Thats what a loner would say

The following user thanked BiG_GHOST_GaMeR for this useful post:

Jerryhsu94
05-22-2015, 02:07 PM #106
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
banned today as of 22/5/2015
05-22-2015, 02:27 PM #107
R.I
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GaMeR View Post
Thats what a loner would say

no lol
05-30-2015, 11:48 AM #108
had a console of mine get banned just for playing using a cfw (running latest psnpatch stealth plugin at the time). had a legit copy of the game and was not messing with memory. best to avoid this game on cfw.
05-30-2015, 11:53 AM #109
Originally posted by strafa View Post
The main question is, what they really ban???

PSN ACC? Wrong, i can still play and login in other PS3 System, also play online with all stats available before ban in other PS3. I can log in to PSN in banned system.

PSID OR IDPS?? Wrong, i've changed both and still banned from GTA Online, of course i can log in and play online in other PS3 system.

MAC Adress?? Wrong, I've changed it too, and unable to play online.

MAC adress of broadband connection?? i havent try it iet, ill do this today and post it here

I got banned the very first time from R*. it will be until 24May 2015, but i'm trying to understand what really has to be changed.

Any idea????

Regards

they ban both the idps (which is tied to the console) and psid (which is tied to the first account added on this ps3 the last time it was wiped/etc). the account will also be banned, as well as others you played with recently. the way to get around a console ban is to acquire a new idps (commonly referred to as console id/CID) and spoof to it using ccapi, then spoof to a random psid, then make a new user/psn account. your old account as well as any that are banned will be gone forever.

they do not ban the mac addresses and usually do not ban ip addresses.
Last edited by b3tl1ng ; 05-30-2015 at 11:55 AM.

The following user thanked b3tl1ng for this useful post:

Kaffeeklatsch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo