03-26-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw a You must login or register to view this content., and thought we could use one.

Been banned on GTA V? Post your info regarding your ban! (Reason, Type of Ban, Ban Expiration, etc)

Feel free to help other users out regarding bans, as well as tips for preventing bans.

Note: CIDs are NOT allowed!
Last edited by Kryptus ; 03-26-2015 at 01:37 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Kaffeeklatsch, Mfsodi, PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA, TheMightyMoJo
04-04-2015, 06:16 PM #74
__Cicos
Do a barrel roll!
24 March #1 CFW CID Banned + all my Accounts on my console- Have use some Mods, cash giveaway.
1 April #2 CFW Account Ban for 2 Weeks- Dont know why, think for the same as the first one.
04-04-2015, 09:21 PM #75
3RIC
Climbing up the ladder
I have no clue about the abbreviations of what I'm saying but... Someone Made my guy level 120 and gave me $100mill back on ps3 and I got banned for a month the next day. But I bought everything and customized it within the time they banned me. So when I got unbanned a month later, all money was gone. All my stuff was still okay, and my level was still 120. Just $0, which was okay with me. I really want to have someone give me money again, but scared they will ban me forever. thats if they catch me. Playing it safe right now. (The person that did it logged on to my acc ect.)
04-05-2015, 01:46 AM #76
Did you disable CFW sycalls and clear your history e.t.c before logging into PSN?
Originally posted by k4PREZ View Post
#1 GTA mac ban 2 weeks - made me self lvl 1000 by accident ( i called rockstar support and they telld me why lol)
#2 (after my gta ban i got bored and fucked every cod with mods lol) - PSN ban
#3 2 hours after i changed to dex i got banned with new cid and psid (was playing like a legit player without gm or other mods on gta) so i dont know the reason maybe it was the spoofer from ita
04-05-2015, 01:47 AM #77
You're probably trying to use the same PSN account.
Originally posted by twiiggy View Post
hiya . i really need help. i cant sign in psn . it says Acces to sony entertainment network from this system has been banned... so i bought new CID and PSID and tried on CCAPI and SEN ENABLER and still banned ( the CID good my friend tried it ) i changed my MAC address and still banned.... i tried everything i think... idk what to do now.. can some1 help me plz :( sorry my english and thank you
04-05-2015, 02:48 AM #78
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
PSN(sony not rockstar) banned 5 of my accounts in the past two weeks. they somehow only banning the account not the cid, as i am still using it and so far 4 days and no ban...
04-05-2015, 08:58 AM #79
OlafTopp
Pokemon Trainer
Hi,
so-ny finally has a working method to ban any cfw,
...sadly, no cfw is protectable...
one time and day it is also YOUR turn!
Enjoy the time not been banned:-)
Last edited by OlafTopp ; 04-10-2015 at 09:46 AM.

The following user thanked OlafTopp for this useful post:

policedu
04-05-2015, 06:09 PM #80
policedu
Little One
Originally posted by OlafTopp View Post
Hi, maybe the spoof´s are detected by so-ny. try to play on cfw 4.7...(and sometimes use ofw with same character!!!)
somebody got a ban on 4.7 (cfw)?
i have been also on rebug 4.46 with spoof - after some hours, one after the next...bans! - since i got 4.7 which stopped the bans - just i´m three weeks playing again. (Using P_SN_PATCH 4.70...and ninja before logging in)

(u should NOT be nice and give $$$, this may ban u!
I played honestly over RP 580 and had over $24 000 000 legit made with my clean character, if all that guys play the game and do lot of missions and survivals, they can get the $$$ and RP with their own gameplay)
(u can mod their cars for selling and keeping, that´s much more save!)

True ! I think Sony detects spoof and cfw better than before since the f*cking 4.70 update unfortunately.
04-06-2015, 05:48 PM #81
I can confirm Sony/Rockstar got new weapons, haven't been banned for years until sony update 4.70 & gta 1.23 came out. I now got 3 psn accounts banned.
04-06-2015, 06:12 PM #82
Originally posted by Exquisite
Did you disable CFW sycalls and clear your history e.t.c before logging into PSN?

everytime...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo