04-20-2015, 12:47 AM #1
annontoyolo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm broke, lol. Can someone teach me how to get the full game with multiplayer for PC 4 free ? I would be happy af.
04-20-2015, 12:48 AM #2
Zemanez
I am error
With multiplayer - you can't.

Story only - cracked torrent.
04-20-2015, 12:51 AM #3
Sniqers101
Gym leader
if you're broke then I highly doubt you have a PC that can run it, could be wrong but it seems unlikely.
Unless you choose to torrent it ( which I don't condone) their is no other way.
04-20-2015, 12:56 AM #4
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Zemanez View Post
With multiplayer - you can't.

Story only - cracked torrent.

lol well you're wrong. Theirs been updates released which have the files for multiplayer.
04-20-2015, 01:00 AM #5
Zemanez
I am error
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
lol well you're wrong. Theirs been updates released which have the files for multiplayer.

Well, that's interesting. Last I heard - they managed to get the crack working but no online. Interesting stuff.

Although in saying that - it'll be easier to ban cracked copies as they will either use null values for a CD Key or multiple accounts will use the same one. Risky either way.
04-20-2015, 01:13 AM #6
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Zemanez View Post
Well, that's interesting. Last I heard - they managed to get the crack working but no online. Interesting stuff.

Although in saying that - it'll be easier to ban cracked copies as they will either use null values for a CD Key or multiple accounts will use the same one. Risky either way.

well I get all my stuff from a private torrent site, maybe it's not up on public ones yet.
& yeah it'll be easier, will be interesting to see if they do anything or don't bother with it, theirs no point banning anyone on PC, always a way around.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo