Post: GTA 5 Online LUA Hook Race Wins/Wep Unlocks/Unlocks/Weapons Skins/Level 120/Stats/Etc
04-28-2015, 05:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Zero2Hero GTA V Online Unlocker

This is a simple LUA script which uses the GTA V LUA Plugin for Script Hook V created by HEADSCRIPT.

Requirements

- LUA Script Hook (Included)
- Your selection of any Script Hook V with online bypass. (Won't link any, nor include any because they are easy to find.)
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (Just google it, available from Microsoft.)

Instructions

- Download the file named "Unlocker.zip".
- Open the zip and extract the Unlocker folder, and then open "Unlocker".
- Drag the LUA.asi file, the ScriptHook V file you downloaded, and the scripts folder file into your GTA folder. /Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto V (SocialClub) or /steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V (Steam)
- For your convenience, everything is already setup inside of the script folder.
- Run GTA 5 as normal and boot into story mode. When you're nearly finished loading your game should run the console. You can't miss it. Simply put it looks like your command prompt for those less noticeable.
- Escape and go to Online. Start an invite only session with yourself. When you're loaded in press the NUMPAD ./Del key. This is important. It's right next to your 0 numpad key.
- If it works correctly your console will begin with printing a converting message. You will also notice in game all of the unlocks and leveling. When it's finished it will tell you that you've been converted to a hero. Last thing is to go to online and hit exit game to save it to cloud. Great you're all set. Now you can delete the files or put them elsewhere if you don't want them anymore.

Download

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scans

Credits
Kyron
Timeshift
Gir489
Last edited by swatisking ; 04-29-2015 at 01:05 PM.
04-28-2015, 05:28 PM #2
Good job, but with the alexander trainer it do the same and you have other functions
04-28-2015, 05:31 PM #3
Originally posted by Mezzle View Post
Good job, but with the alexander trainer it do the same and you have other functions

His doesn't work online to my knowledge, well, isn't supposed to. Thank you though. Smile
04-28-2015, 08:28 PM #4
PPC
Gobble
It does m8.
[url]https://www.Se7en Sins .com/forums/threads/release-gta-online-bypass-mod-menus-tons-of-edits-money-rp-editor-teleports-unlock-all-etc.1318313/[/url]
Daz my thread on 7s if you want to take a look at some options and what not.
04-29-2015, 12:10 AM #5
wachisu
Save Point
Originally posted by swatisking View Post
His doesn't work online to my knowledge, well, isn't supposed to. Thank you though. Smile

What? The trainer can't increase played time, cop stars, edit ANY stat on your player page AND/OR add won races to your count.
04-29-2015, 12:38 AM #6
Originally posted by wachisu View Post
What? The trainer can't increase played time, cop stars, edit ANY stat on your player page AND/OR add won races to your count.

Not sure I understand what you're saying.
04-29-2015, 01:25 AM #7
wachisu
Save Point
Not sure I understand what you're saying.

Your player page ( social club page ) has certain statistics. You cannot edit all of them with the trainer alone. You CAN however edit them with the lua script. You could add 200 days played to your playcount, modify weapon kills, etc etc.
04-29-2015, 01:30 AM #8
Your player page ( social club page ) has certain statistics. You cannot edit all of them with the trainer alone. You CAN however edit them with the lua script. You could add 200 days played to your playcount, modify weapon kills, etc etc.

Yes, I know that.
04-29-2015, 01:34 AM #9
wachisu
Save Point
Yes, I know that.

I just noticed how i quoted you, and not the other guy who claimed that the trainer could do everything this lua script could do! My bad :3
04-29-2015, 01:34 AM #10
I just noticed how i quoted you, and not the other guy who claimed that the trainer could do everything this lua script could do! My bad :3

No worries. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo