05-26-2015, 11:38 AM #1
MAFINS
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
MENYOO PC

ONLINE OPTIONS WILL NOT WORK ONLINE K.

Use Alexander Blade's ScripthookV plugin in order to use this.

Press F8 while in-game to open. If you select the controller as your input option via the settings, you may use the controller (Binds being RB+Down) to use the menu.
Otherwise, use the Num keys to navigate.

CONTROLS:
NUM2 - UP
NUM8 - DOWN
NUM6 - RIGHT
NUM4 - LEFT
NUM5 - SELECT
NUM0 - BACK

UP - UP
DOWN - DOWN
RIGHT - RIGHT
LEFT - LEFT
A/X - SELECT
B/Circle - BACK

The configuration file can be edited to your liking.

This is a full-fledged trainer I made a few months ago and started working on again a few days ago.
Lots of things have been removed from the console version and loads of new things have been added.
This is a beta and updates will come soon with mad hax.
Have fun. Upside Down Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 10 users say thank you to MAFINS for this useful post:

Fantasy Gam3r, JonasMartins, KeyWest2014, kristijan1001, Kryptus, Mr_Snake_-, RoRoH_AR, smithy22, Trippy_Driddy, VenoxCoding
05-29-2015, 11:45 AM #29
hahah Enzo
06-06-2015, 09:46 AM #30
I was thinking since u added the menu Object spooner to the menu can you add the Teleport menu ??
Would be sick and BTW great job on the menu Smile
06-06-2015, 02:53 PM #31
abckid
Gobble
why you don t make it online go ??
it s shit when it s don t go online!!!
06-06-2015, 08:12 PM #32
a menu with online options you cant use online..........ResistTheSunResistTheSunResistTheSun
06-07-2015, 03:17 AM #33
Are online features working when the checks are removed(I mean if I work my ass out to remove the online checks should I be able to use it online for myself?) Or you just did like endeavour ?
Also why do I get a car thrown at me when I first open the menu ?(Managed to remove it by nop'ing the calls to the func)
06-08-2015, 01:43 AM #34
Zemanez
I am error
Originally posted by abckid View Post
why you don t make it online go ??
it s shit when it s don t go online!!!

Did you really need to ask that?

It's pretty damn obvious we don't want PC Online to become the griefing mess that console Online was because kids thought it was fun to abuse mod menus and get them patched so no one else who used them (and kept their usage under control) could use them anymore. We don't want a repeat!
06-09-2015, 04:36 AM #35
MAFINS
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by davidp027 View Post
Are online features working when the checks are removed(I mean if I work my ass out to remove the online checks should I be able to use it online for myself?) Or you just did like endeavour ?
Also why do I get a car thrown at me when I first open the menu ?(Managed to remove it by nop'ing the calls to the func)

sry. :/
I removed the player list.
derp.
06-10-2015, 01:07 AM #36
Okay then still worth it for other features. Online players one I can just redo them in my own menu
Last edited by BL4K3D1S ; 06-10-2015 at 01:24 AM.
06-13-2015, 06:09 PM #37
it dont work in online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo