03-19-2016, 10:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i was playing gta bouncing around giving ramdom people money and this kid starts screaming on the mic over and over give me money give me money now or your not a real modder
i told him if you give me your moms phone # on your head. he gave me his number and tryed to pull a girly voice and failed so i told him he didnt give me what i wanted so im swapping lobbies he then gave me his moms number i called her and told her that her son sold her out for gta money omg she was so pissed he vanished b4 i could give him his money think he was busy getting his ass wooped wish i would have recorded all of this it would have been much better

The following 3 users say thank you to twistedkillas for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Egzec, FireMaggot
03-19-2016, 11:07 PM #2
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
LOL. At least she teached him more about the internet... I hope
03-19-2016, 11:09 PM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by twistedkillas View Post
so i was playing gta bouncing around giving ramdom people money and this kid starts screaming on the mic over and over give me money give me money now or your not a real modder
i told him if you give me your moms phone # on your head. he gave me his number and tryed to pull a girly voice and failed so i told him he didnt give me what i wanted so im swapping lobbies he then gave me his moms number i called her and told her that her son sold her out for gta money omg she was so pissed he vanished b4 i could give him his money think he was busy getting his ass wooped wish i would have recorded all of this it would have been much better

Hahahaha this is some funny shit!
03-19-2016, 11:17 PM #4
endojunky
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked endojunky for this useful post:

#Dragoss
03-19-2016, 11:34 PM #5
a larger lie than statistics in 1984..

The following user thanked Kavi Modz for this useful post:

Jgood
03-20-2016, 10:50 AM #6
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Epic!
03-20-2016, 03:36 PM #7
Originally posted by FireMaggot View Post
Epic!
gay as hell y u posting shit Geo
03-20-2016, 03:48 PM #8
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Originally posted by ashley View Post
gay as hell y u posting shit Geo

Think it's a funny story is that a issue ? It's a free world! :troll:

The following 3 users say thank you to FireMaggot for this useful post:

Egzec, endojunky, EpsilonDev
03-23-2016, 11:47 PM #9
alvinmp
Little One
Awesome... you did right too, little bugger could've give all sorts of card bank details, it'll learn him...... Shame ya didn't ask for some pics first Winky Winky lol
03-24-2016, 05:37 AM #10
well i thought about it but then i thought i don't have naked pictures of my mom why would he? but then again no telling these days

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo