04-17-2016, 03:56 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys share the craziest things you have seen GTA 5 Online, not moments from a videos online.

Once i was driving around with my friend in a blista, on ps3 i think we were around lvl 30 something and some guy start chasing us with a Jet from sandy shores to the city and as soon as we got to los santos the guy in the jet started flying lower and lower, eventually he was so low to car that friend popped him with his AP pistol, i wish i had my capture card plugged in that day.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Member35342235
12-21-2016, 09:09 PM #29
I was trying to steal a p-996 and got way out of control and crashed into my kumura and my friends grotti x80 destroyed both vehicles costed me a nice chunk lol
12-31-2016, 03:42 PM #30
iChris
Little One
Seen some cars spawn in from the sky on ps4 once.
01-05-2017, 06:27 AM #31
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
Explosions... Explosions everywhere
01-18-2017, 08:42 AM #32
I can think of so many crazy @#$% I'd need pages on here but ill go with my favorite. I was on a LST everything vs everything with my friends, 4 vs. 4, I got into a bersa one round and the guys on the platform bunched up together and I made one pass down and knocked all 4off at once without damaging the jet. next round im on the platform and I get knocked off going "CRAP" but I hit the edge of the ramp when I flew off so I SURVIVED!!! went around and pistoled the guy in the insurgent who knockedme off.lol he didn't see that one coming. one of my friends asked me if I was a god......no really he did.

also on story I sat next to a ped in the desert and a mountain lion showed up and mawled him lol
01-19-2017, 05:29 PM #33
Originally posted by Jon
So guys share the craziest things you have seen GTA 5 Online, not moments from a videos online.

Once i was driving around with my friend in a blista, on ps3 i think we were around lvl 30 something and some guy start chasing us with a Jet from sandy shores to the city and as soon as we got to los santos the guy in the jet started flying lower and lower, eventually he was so low to car that friend popped him with his AP pistol, i wish i had my capture card plugged in that day.

The Craziest Iv Seen Is Them DNS Codes NGL I Know Its Too Do With Exploits/Modding But They Where Kinda Mad For Them Days Tbh lol

Other then that really was bumping into my first modder ngl because i never knew u could mod the game and seeing someone fly about was kinda mad still! Now im a modder its minor Happy
02-24-2017, 05:00 PM #34
Bumped into somebody I knew from work. He had moved away a few years back and I knew it was him because he had this catch-phrase, "Yeah baby, you like that jazz!?". We played GTAV and caught up on how life's been.
Last edited by rahpants ; 02-24-2017 at 05:03 PM.
02-26-2017, 05:34 AM #35
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jon
So guys share the craziest things you have seen GTA 5 Online, not moments from a videos online.

Me getting spawntrapped by a damn hydra tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo