02-06-2017, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think someone will figure out how to not get banned before March 6th and im making this thread so if you have any theories then make sure to leave them here

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

Unb
02-22-2017, 08:39 AM #83
Originally posted by REDMareck View Post
Looks good = D

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi.. May i know what tool u r using? Did u do unlock all, and max skills? Change any play of time, character creation date?

Hope can share with me. Because ive done many acc with 120 ranks and 400m cash also get suspended. Thanks.
02-22-2017, 02:36 PM #84
Originally posted by LegeetSheet View Post
I'm scared to transfer my account. It's MOSTLY legit but someone modded it to rank 135 and gave me $500 million (I didn't want more money and now I can't get rid of it). All of my skills were maxed legit but he modded my KDR to 2 or something like that.

Sounds like a old fashion modded account to me lol
02-22-2017, 02:52 PM #85
Originally posted by runningman420 View Post
Wel ive tranfered so many this ,month and all been banned apart from 1 , the 1 that didnt get banned is rank 51 and as 580 million thats all nothing else i played on the ps3 for 3 hours just messing about in lobbys making the account look legit i changed creter date til end of 2016 and have 2 days played i didnt use max skills or any unlocks ,this account is 5 days old today all the rest got banned within 3 days so fingers crossed ive found a solution maybe not , all i know is every account what gets transfered this month is being monitored , and this account is only 5 days old im hopeing it got through thier cheat system fingers crossed ,give it a try seems ok so far

Friend of mine mentioned that you can force social club to replicate the status of your account.

Thinking of it in terms of network security if the user demands that their credentials be verified then they are subject to server discretion. However if the user has another trusted entity verify their credentials then the target server should accept the request with no discrepancies.

He didn't say anything else other than, "you can force social club to replicate the status of your account".

After doing some quick digging I found that social club is based on a Cisco system that uses KDC. Surprise. He won't come out and tell me what he does but somehow he is making social club vet for his accounts.

He was jokingly hinting that linking the accounts on social club and then unlinking the present platform from the target before the transfer is one way.

But I had the impression people have been doing that forever so there has to be a more in-depth solution. Unfortunately I don't think that I'll be able to figure it out before the 6th.
02-23-2017, 12:09 AM #86
Ken Bone
Save Point
My solution.

STAY OFFLINE UNTIL THE BANWAVE ENDS

I transferred my account 3 days ago and no ban

2 characters, 60 cars, 1 character max skills unlock all etc level 100, and 2nd character level 120

I transferred with like 5 million, but used the cash gift option on imperium for 5 billion dollar

I made an account in 2015 with 21 billion level 666 and i bypassed every ban wave, The main key is to STAY OFFLINE. at least stay off of gta online till after March 6th.(more than likely when the ban wave will end)

So basically transfer, once it says transfer successful, have social club up on your computer or something and unlink the account immediately after. Dont waste time editing your character or anything just join a session and log off gta online and stay off.

Go play cod or bf1...
02-23-2017, 05:11 AM #87
jamvisuals1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ken
My solution.

2 characters, 60 cars, 1 character max skills unlock all etc level 100, and 2nd character level 120

I transferred with like 5 million, but used the cash gift option on imperium for 5 billion dollar

I made an account in 2015 with 21 billion level 666 and i bypassed every ban wave, The main key is to STAY OFFLINE. at least stay off of gta online till after March 6th.(more than likely when the ban wave will end)

So basically transfer, once it says transfer successful, have social club up on your computer or something and unlink the account immediately after. Dont waste time editing your character or anything just join a session and log off gta online and stay off.

Go play cod or bf1...

Honestly, I think the suspensions are just getting started. Rockstar is obviously trying to balance their online economy with the resets. Once the transfer deadline comes, I think they will continue to reset accounts they believe are modded as then there is nothing that can be done to transfer a new one.A little under two weeks left and we shall see.

The following user thanked jamvisuals1 for this useful post:

Mr.4Skin
02-23-2017, 05:54 PM #88
aplon
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by REDMareck View Post
Looks good = D

You must login or register to view this content.

So, what happened to all those 120mil accounts, still going ?
02-23-2017, 09:06 PM #89
Originally posted by Ken
My solution.

Go play cod or bf1...

Does this really work even if u transfer with like a 658 account and money is 499 mill. Also do you think if i put like trillions on the account then you wont see on social club cause you wont be able to see the money and ive tested it out and it doesn't even show a cent, what are your thoughts???
02-24-2017, 12:46 AM #90
runningman420
I defeated!
Anyone know any info on the ceo proximity bonus im not recieving it when i stay in circle with associates gta ps4
02-24-2017, 03:13 AM #91
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
I think there are mini people inside all consoles, and they phone Rockstar to let them know when you have made a dankly haxd account.Enzo

The following user thanked WWSASZ V3 for this useful post:

gluesniffinpete

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo