01-05-2016, 03:35 PM #1
Wand
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically I am trying to get two garages done with bright chrome hybrid paints.

For some odd reason, it seems that most do not stick, there is like 6 that did but no luck with the others.

Is there a way to get them all to stick or is there a limit to as how many you can do?
01-05-2016, 09:18 PM #11
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
Originally posted by o View Post
Yeah, I've done it 3 times now and it's the same thing over.

After all cars are done and re-entered garage, I leave online so it saves. When I get back online all my plates/colors are reverted back to original.

What menu are you using?
01-06-2016, 05:20 PM #12
Wand
Little One
Originally posted by Ic3Cr34m View Post
What menu are you using?

To be honest, I don't know. My friend was actually doing it for me.

However, I figured out a solution if anyone else is having this issue.

- Join public session ( I think closed/invite take much longer to save, and leaving/joining new session doesn't save sometimes )
- Apply plate/color etc
- Go to LSC and buy any random thing (tire smoke, new window tint etc, and you can revert back to whatever you had as long as you buy something)
- Drive your car back into garage

Just did this with 14 cars and they all saved.
01-07-2016, 06:35 PM #13
To be honest, I don't know. My friend was actually doing it for me.

However, I figured out a solution if anyone else is having this issue.

- Join public session ( I think closed/invite take much longer to save, and leaving/joining new session doesn't save sometimes )
- Apply plate/color etc
- Go to LSC and buy any random thing (tire smoke, new window tint etc, and you can revert back to whatever you had as long as you buy something)
- Drive your car back into garage

Just did this with 14 cars and they all saved.

The color is more than likely not sticking because its either been saved by a modder originally or it was a crew color. Go change the car color in the customs to any random color and then it should save.
01-12-2016, 12:45 AM #14
Yeah, just go to customs and buy like a new horn and you should be good
01-12-2016, 06:49 PM #15
Miccus
Little One
So basically I am trying to get two garages done with bright chrome hybrid paints.

For some odd reason, it seems that most do not stick, there is like 6 that did but no luck with the others.

Is there a way to get them all to stick or is there a limit to as how many you can do?

After you or a modder changed youre car color or anything else on youre car, Just buy some random stuff in lsc and then everything will save !

The following user thanked Miccus for this useful post:

Wand

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo