09-06-2014, 01:55 AM #1
Bazux
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys on West Coast Time, Looking for a Free Money lobby for me and my 3 friends to get into, we're looking to grab like 35M or something, Add me Xx_GalaxySniperX
Last edited by Bazux ; 09-10-2014 at 04:46 PM.
09-06-2014, 06:30 AM #2
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Bazux View Post
Hey guys on West Coast Time, Looking for a Free Money lobby for me and my 3 friends to get into, we're looking to grab like 350M or something, Add me Xx_GalaxySniperX

Look in the service section for money lobbies.
And do you even know how long it would take to collect 350M x 4 ?! That would take like 10 hours or more!!!!

The following user thanked mexxpower for this useful post:

Dat Ass
09-06-2014, 06:38 AM #3
Dat Ass
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by mexxpower View Post
Look in the service section for money lobbies.
And do you even know how long it would take to collect 350M x 4 ?! That would take like 10 hours or more!!!!

mexxpower I think my favorite part was "350M or something" or maybe it was "free money lobby"
lol

The following user thanked Dat Ass for this useful post:

mexxpower
09-10-2014, 04:46 PM #4
Bazux
Haxor!
Lol it's funny because You know when you type that extra zero, because you type over 90WPM. Yah, I laughed too,
09-17-2014, 07:08 PM #5
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Bazux View Post
Hey guys on West Coast Time, Looking for a Free Money lobby for me and my 3 friends to get into, we're looking to grab like 35M or something, Add me Xx_GalaxySniperX

As mexxpower said, if you check here You must login or register to view this content. there are at least a couple of guys that are willing to help you out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo