09-11-2014, 12:47 PM #1
fahad7499
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am looking for a copy of this tool:
    https://www.frenchmoddingteam.com/shop/application/16-gta-online-recovery-tool-3-20-dex-cex
Would anyone be willing to trade 20£/$ psn in exchange for a copy of this tool.
09-11-2014, 12:58 PM #2
Wrong section buddy and sorry its a no from me.
09-11-2014, 01:02 PM #3
How would you trade when its locked to a IP?
09-11-2014, 01:03 PM #4
Reminder
Do a barrel roll!
Surely you can use that $20 to buy it?
You can't share it as far as I'm aware (not that I've tried), you need to log-in to use it.
Also, I've read somewhere that F|MT have a something in place to stop people sharing their tools, or at least deter people from doing so.

The following user thanked Reminder for this useful post:

fahad7499
09-11-2014, 01:22 PM #5
xIce KiLLaH
Little One
If you have $20 jst buy it dude... it only costs 10 euros Not Happy or Sad
09-11-2014, 01:26 PM #6
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
If you guys notice, he has a PSN Card, not cash. Or else I'm sure he would just buy it.

Thread Moved TO GTA Requests Section
09-11-2014, 02:13 PM #7
Originally posted by Dan
If you guys notice, he has a PSN Card, not cash. Or else I'm sure he would just buy it.

sell the card on ebay, then use the money stare
09-11-2014, 03:20 PM #8
Reminder
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dan

Yes, I'm aware. The F|MT guys seem pretty cool though, he could just message the creator and ask, the worst that'll happen is that he'll say no. I can't speak for him, but it's still free money, and can't really imagine him turning down the offer.

The following user thanked Reminder for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl
09-11-2014, 06:23 PM #9
It has a PC lock ive tried it on a Second laptop. If you try to connect they show you a Message that this tool is used on a other PC and you have to Open a ticket on the Website etc.
09-11-2014, 07:56 PM #10
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by Adaaaa View Post
Surely you can use that $20 to buy it?
You can't share it as far as I'm aware (not that I've tried), you need to log-in to use it.
Also, I've read somewhere that F|MT have a something in place to stop people sharing their tools, or at least deter people from doing so.

Originally posted by 9818
It has a PC lock ive tried it on a Second laptop. If you try to connect they show you a Message that this tool is used on a other PC and you have to Open a ticket on the Website etc.

They'll unlink it from the old computer so you can link it to your new computer. Just need to make a ticket, simple.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo