10-02-2014, 10:23 PM #1
TR1L0GYxL3AGU3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We need a anti-ban eboot or tool for gta v i got my account and console banned from gta online yesterday. I have another console id but don't want to get it banned. I believe lots of other people need one just as much as people did for Black Ops 2. I also want to know if there is a way to make homebrew apps show up as game I tried changing the param.sfo's tile inside to grand theft auto v now when I launch homebrew apps I get blackscreen
Last edited by TR1L0GYxL3AGU3 ; 10-04-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: wrong parts in post
10-02-2014, 10:36 PM #2
1austin112
League Champion
Or learn how to not get your ids banned....its not that hard to not get banned from gta
10-02-2014, 10:42 PM #3
Pyro577
< ^ > < ^ >
So you opened homebrew while connected to the internet and you got banned Getthefuckout
10-02-2014, 11:24 PM #4
1austin112
League Champion
I run homebrew while online and signed into psn all the time(besides when doing recoveries) and never once have i ever been banned in the years of doing it.
10-02-2014, 11:45 PM #5
Originally posted by Pyro577 View Post
So you opened homebrew while connected to the internet and you got banned Getthefuckout

LOLEnzo
10-02-2014, 11:52 PM #6
Pyro577
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
I run homebrew while online and signed into psn all the time(besides when doing recoveries) and never once have i ever been banned in the years of doing it.

Well aren't you a lucky person. lololol Generally a NO NO homebrew and internet = BAN. I never do it and have never been banned. I go as fare as to up plug my cable Happy
10-02-2014, 11:58 PM #7
1austin112
League Champion
lmao dude, its not going to get you banned faster...sony knows if you are on a jailbroken ps3..no point in trying to hide it. I've been modding since before 3.55 and still not one CID ban from sony...games on the other hand...thats another story
10-03-2014, 10:11 PM #8
What a fucking retard...

1) GTA Is not a Server Based Game... It's client based. They don't monitor your actions or any offsets you change... So there could never be an Anti-Ban to stop something that doesn't happen.

2) You get banned when your game saves and the stats you've set are uploaded to the rockstar games servers. If they can detect that the offset has been changed in an improper manor, then they will ban your console ID from accessing their servers. I can't believe you didn't know this. Seeings as LITERALLY everbody knows...

3) SOLUTION: Don't use shitty FREE tools that will get you banned? Buy the F|MT (French Modding Team)'s Recovery Tool and use that Modify any stats... And as for client Hacks. You should know when you're overdoing it and you're going to get banned.

4) Sony can't detect when you're using HomeBrew whilst signed in... They cannot check the PARAM.SFO file you are using at the time.. You are talking nonsense. I should inform you that SONY and Rockstar Games work in a partnership and your console ID was probably blacklisted on both servers... This doesn't happen all the time but happened to me back when I was a N00B in 1.04...

Fire the Rep Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to KYRWARRENER for this useful post:

TheRichSlut, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3
10-03-2014, 10:24 PM #9
1austin112
League Champion
Its not the free tools that get you banned....Its how you use them that gets you banned Winky Winky and yes FMT gta tool is great

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo