08-19-2015, 05:47 PM #1
michaeltje
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); tustin, i want to refund! but you dont ANSWER my pm's!!

The following user thanked michaeltje for this useful post:

neonninja

The following 7 users groaned at michaeltje for this awful post:

Chop, Jgood, Mr_Snake_-, Rey, Scouse Power, WiseMonkey
08-20-2015, 10:11 PM #11
LethalDeanR
Do a barrel roll!
Is there a update on the way Tustin?
08-20-2015, 10:48 PM #12
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HD View Post
Crap, just missed the gap when it was for sale :cry:

He stopped selling it most likely due to having to deal with people like this that created this thread! It's a shame!
08-20-2015, 11:07 PM #13
Originally posted by Jgood View Post
He stopped selling it most likely due to having to deal with people like this that created this thread! It's a shame!

Yeah, i totaly understand that. It sucks that people are so crazy and have no respect.
08-21-2015, 06:40 AM #14
Sen
:usa: :usa:

That's true...
08-21-2015, 07:47 AM #15
The Stev
Little One
Had no idea it was for sale fml :'(
08-21-2015, 08:27 AM #16
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sen View Post
That's true...

The worse part is that I was 90% of the way there. We spoke on NGU and he gave me skype contact. Communication has completely ended and it pisses me off when immature ass holes ruin it for the rest of us. Tustin, Just ban these people. Hell, I will give him the money if you do. lol

The following user thanked Jgood for this useful post:

Sen
08-21-2015, 05:05 PM #17
Rey
Gym leader

He stopped selling it due paypal issues... I think he's selling it privately again for 20$
Thanks god, I got it for 15 $ Kryptus
08-30-2015, 08:09 AM #18
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by michael4 View Post
tustin, i want to refund! but you dont ANSWER my pm's!!

you go and make a thread all because you dident get a refund with in 12 hours wow he has enough to deal with his menu is cracked, i think making another one and all the people who want a refund too, you obviously have no patience at all just wait for a refund.
08-30-2015, 11:33 AM #19
michaeltje
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
you go and make a thread all because you dident get a refund with in 12 hours wow he has enough to deal with his menu is cracked, i think making another one and all the people who want a refund too, you obviously have no patience at all just wait for a refund.

dude this message was a week or more ago. on that time it wasnt cracked m8 as for now i dont care about the refund anymore. wasted my money so be it. he can keep it xD.
the way i asked it was a bit unpatienced i know. but the problem was . i senden more PM's to tustin, about a couple and everyone is saying that im lying. well im not. but what so ever. i deall with it. Winky Winky
Last edited by michaeltje ; 08-30-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo