Post: GTA Recovery Service || Earn Free Services & Other Rewards!
10-30-2015, 02:19 PM #1
JokerRey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Information

Welcome to my free services thread. I have been selling services here on NextGenUpdate for over a year & have built up a big customer base. Looking at the NGU free services forum I just see a lot of scammers trying to steal users account information and I hope this thread can put a stop to that!

All you have to do is refer 3 people to my paid shop You must login or register to view this content. and you will receive a FREE service for yourself.

The three referred users must purchase the service in order for you to receive your free service for your account.

Don't want a free service? Stay tuned, I will be offering free giftcards from Amazon, Ebay, iTunes, Gamestop, Starbucks & much much more Smile

Add My Skype For More Info: ModMyGame1

The following user thanked JokerRey for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
10-30-2015, 02:20 PM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post

Information

Welcome to my free services thread. I have been selling services here on NextGenUpdate for over a year & have built up a big customer base. Looking at the NGU free services forum I just see a lot of scammers trying to steal users account information and I hope this thread can put a stop to that!

All you have to do is refer 3 people to my paid shop You must login or register to view this content. and you will receive a FREE service for yourself.

The three referred users must purchase the service in order for you to receive your free service for your account.

Don't want a free service? Stay tuned, I will be offering free giftcards from Amazon, Ebay, iTunes, Gamestop, Starbucks & much much more Smile

Add My Skype For More Info: ModMyGame1

Good luck with your shop Smile
10-31-2015, 10:07 AM #3
gidmoney
Save Point
Good luck!
10-31-2015, 06:17 PM #4
hi can i have a free service? please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo