Post: New modder building rep, doing money drops ONLINE NOW
02-23-2016, 04:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I'm a new modder and i need to build up rep so others can confirm I'm legit aswell as my services, doing money drops now but must go leave visitors message on my profile saying thanks and that I'm legit. Also lets have fun with the modsSmile add irockforces420. Currently online. PS3

The following user thanked irock.airforces for this useful post:

SMCKEMPER1977

The following 2 users groaned at irock.airforces for this awful post:

Egzec, OfficialJesseP
02-26-2016, 07:44 PM #11
Is this for ps4 ?
02-26-2016, 08:02 PM #12
Add craig1999
02-26-2016, 08:05 PM #13
Originally posted by CraigOwen View Post
Add craig1999

I added you
02-26-2016, 11:07 PM #14
butcherworks
Save Point
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
It's against the rules to ask for rep. You just have a very short temper when someone ask why you have multiple threads. Besides half of the people that get a free service on here don't really need it but you'll eventually learn that for yourself.

Correct me if I'm wrong but rep works on a totally different system to asking people to leave a message to let them know he's legit. Look at the original post, he doesn't ask for rep in it. These people are just saying he is. Another reason why they're just being dicks

Youre taking the statement that he's trying to build an actual good reputation with people eg reviews and trying to imply he's talking about the rep up system which, if you read the opening post, he's not.
Last edited by butcherworks ; 02-26-2016 at 11:11 PM.

The following user thanked butcherworks for this useful post:

irock.airforces
02-27-2016, 12:49 AM #15
I never once said I was "asking" for rep, I simply said"all you have to do is leave a message on my page or thread confirming I'm legit. How is that "asking for rep"?
I said"I need to BUILD REP" not"GIVE ME REP"
Apparently y'all can't read either smh...

The following user thanked irock.airforces for this useful post:

jqq
02-27-2016, 01:31 AM #16
Originally posted by irock.airforces View Post
I never once said I was "asking" for rep, I simply said"all you have to do is leave a message on my page or thread confirming I'm legit. How is that "asking for rep"?

Can you do money drop for my account ?
02-27-2016, 02:28 AM #17
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by irock.airforces View Post

Well you two are a headache. Anyways good luck on services. Tip note: Having a short temper and one guy constantly backing you makes your service look sketchy. Hope people put that in consideration.

The following user thanked xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

Jeddi2x
02-27-2016, 10:12 AM #18
butcherworks
Save Point
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Well you two are a headache. Anyways good luck on services. Tip note: Having a short temper and one guy constantly backing you makes your service look sketchy. Hope people put that in consideration.

I'm sorry. I see a nice guy who helped me being attacked by 4 competitors for something they do and I call it out. I'm all about fair play.

I see someone accuse someone of something they never did and not even apologise for it when tgeir accusation was blatantly false and I call it out because again, I'm all about fair play.

You can be judgemental towards me but who says completely false, damaging things and then never even corrects themself, deletes their false statement or apologises when shown to be wrong, really? This doesn't seem like a very hospitable place and I'll happily back the guy. And by the way you're gonna jump on him for retaliating to a person? The other person instigated it.

But it's funny how these people can make unprovoked attacks and imply falsely that he's breaking the rules and take no flak. That doesn't reflect badly on their services? Alright. I'm hoping anyone that took the time to read through this properly would figure out why 4 competitors would jump on him and why 1 person who said they'd back him would back him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.
Last edited by butcherworks ; 02-27-2016 at 10:20 AM.
02-27-2016, 11:04 PM #19
Good job man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo