06-06-2016, 08:33 AM #1
DopeAssFrosty
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys DopeAss here, posting my services once again! I am doing a free recovery service (PS4 ONLY)
If you guys dont believe me go to this YouTube link... and watch my video.. Ignore the service price, I am offering NGU this one time deal of 1 week of free recovery service!! Starting today please PM me your info heres my service::

Rank 120
Random GTA$
Everything Unlocked
Free Rims
+More

The only thing I ask in return is to Subscribe to my channel, and once you have done that PM me, with your YouTube name and I will double check, once I see it. I will message you saying I have received your subscription and I appreciate and then I will hop onto your account and do it for you. Heres the link to my Recovery Service video:

To Subscribe go here: You must login or register to view this content.

Thats all I ask you guys to do... Thank you.

The following user thanked DopeAssFrosty for this useful post:

{JC}Modz

The following user groaned DopeAssFrosty for this awful post:

GuardPyro
06-07-2016, 08:21 PM #20
Dope u need to clear inbox
06-07-2016, 09:12 PM #21
Hey man! I've subbed to your YouTube channel as you asked for and I've also peeked at some of your videos and I gotta admit you've got some really cool content. It might sound like I'm a massive ass licker, but I mean it, haha. Im about to drop a like on all of your videos, too. Oh, right. My YT Name is JuanMartin321. Please do this for me because it's honestly too complicate to earn some cash on GTA and yeah, this is a great chance. If you are legit, you should have no doubt that I'll follow your YT content closely, and recommend your videos to my friends, but I won't tell them about this free service so that you don't get overwhelmed under requests, unless you'd like me to do so. Anyways, if you're legit, thank you VERY MUCH. It's truly appreciated. In case you make the account and it's possible, could you name it WhatTheDxck? I've checked it and it's available. If you can, please message me the account data through a PSN message, my PSN is JuanMartin321. Thank you very much, man. I'll go like your videos. By the way, I'm sending you this through here because your PM inbox is full. Thanks again

The following user thanked JuanTwoThree_ for this useful post:

TrHackzGT
06-07-2016, 10:02 PM #22
Ur pm is full
06-07-2016, 10:52 PM #23
TrHackzGT
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by JuanTwoThree
Hey man! I've subbed to your YouTube channel as you asked for and I've also peeked at some of your videos and I gotta admit you've got some really cool content. It might sound like I'm a massive ass licker, but I mean it, haha. Im about to drop a like on all of your videos, too. Oh, right. My YT Name is JuanMartin321. Please do this for me because it's honestly too complicate to earn some cash on GTA and yeah, this is a great chance. If you are legit, you should have no doubt that I'll follow your YT content closely, and recommend your videos to my friends, but I won't tell them about this free service so that you don't get overwhelmed under requests, unless you'd like me to do so. Anyways, if you're legit, thank you VERY MUCH. It's truly appreciated. In case you make the account and it's possible, could you name it WhatTheDxck? I've checked it and it's available. If you can, please message me the account data through a PSN message, my PSN is JuanMartin321. Thank you very much, man. I'll go like your videos. By the way, I'm sending you this through here because your PM inbox is full. Thanks again

You gotta have an account already. He won't make you one. If you're a fresh one you gotta make the first prologue.
06-08-2016, 09:35 AM #24
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
U need to clear ur messages there full I can't send the details
06-08-2016, 09:52 AM #25
Originally posted by TrHackzGT View Post
You gotta have an account already. He won't make you one. If you're a fresh one you gotta make the first prologue.

Ah, alright. Thanks for the heads up. I'm new into this. Anyways, I'll make a new account and wait for him to clear his PM inbox. Thanks again man. Best of luck.
Last edited by JuanTwoThree_ ; 06-08-2016 at 09:57 AM.
06-08-2016, 06:44 PM #26
dragonzblade
Save Point
so.....has anyone got their account modded yet? not seing any thank you or anything to say this is still active or legit.
06-08-2016, 08:13 PM #27
heya i subbed to your channel Smile

Ps4 GT : ItsLittleApple

thank you very much!
06-08-2016, 10:04 PM #28
hey i subscribed to you but your pm box is full, my youtube is Lemons Rock

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo