06-20-2016, 05:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I am offering the following services for GTA

1. Account recovery for existing accounts
2. Money, rank and stats
3. Unlimited snacks and armor, as well as holiday and dlc clothing
4. Modded outfits (i.e. cop, cop with white tie, black bag ect.)
5. PM me for details AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

Due to high demand please only use kik or skype to get in touch. It will allow me to keep track of who is who and go in order. New messages on kik are in order so I will not respond to you until it is your turn. I will do kik messages one night and skype messages the next night, so please use one or the other, not both. I get your messages, don't worry Smile. I am only able to do 3-5 account any given night so patience is a must.

Please remember I am offering these service for free, however there is a good paid services forum here on NGU, if you prefer. As I was browsing around I found that the services I am providing go for around $10-$20 USD. So If you would please try to keep this in mind when requesting services.

Donations are welcome via paypal or even an amazon gift card and are greatly appreciated, but by no means required.

Donations can be made to [email][email protected][/email].

Also please make sure the username and PW are correct before sending it to me.

MUST BE ON PS3. IF YOU ALREADY TRANSFERRED TO PS4 MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR PS3 AND ONCE I AM DONE YOU CAN TRANSFER IT!!!!!!!

If I don't respond right away it is because I do have a job. Feel free to kik me @bored06994. Thanks!
Last edited by nextgenupd@tes ; 06-24-2016 at 05:45 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to nextgenupd@tes for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Aresitual, avatar1o1234, Moe786x, TrHackzGT
06-23-2016, 07:32 PM #20
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TrHackzGT View Post
Have he done yours? I'm still waiting.

Yup he did mine. I did wait a day or 2 though but he's legit Bro.
06-23-2016, 07:38 PM #21
TrHackzGT
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Moe786x View Post
Yup he did mine. I did wait a day or 2 though but he's legit Bro.

Alright i'll keep waiting. Did he let you know that he was done?
Last edited by TrHackzGT ; 06-23-2016 at 10:03 PM.

The following user thanked TrHackzGT for this useful post:

nextgenupd@tes
06-23-2016, 08:51 PM #22
I PM'ed you on Skype. Thanks man.
06-23-2016, 09:38 PM #23
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
Alright i'll keep waiting. Did he let you that he was done?

Did he tell me when he was done? Yeah. He did say in the thread he has a job so he's probably busy all the time.
Last edited by Moe786x ; 06-23-2016 at 11:05 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Moe786x for this useful post:

nextgenupd@tes, TrHackzGT
06-23-2016, 11:27 PM #24
Sorry to all those still waiting. And thank you for your patience, Due to my schedule I am only able to do about 3 accounts per night. Takes about 45 mins to an hour to do things right with almost no chance of ban, just depends on what is requested. I do accounts between 8pm and 11 30 pm eastern time. I will message you before I start and When I am done. If it takes a day or 2 to get back you, I do work and last few days have had sick kids to deal with. Thank you all!

The following 2 users say thank you to nextgenupd@tes for this useful post:

Moe786x, TrHackzGT
06-23-2016, 11:50 PM #25
TrHackzGT
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Moe786x View Post
Did he tell me when he was done? Yeah. He did say in the thread he has a job so he's probably busy all the time.

Yeah i didn't see. How could i think that he is gonna do it, when everyone is asking him for a service but he is busy. And when he clean is Inbox he can't see it anyway. I think i wasn't patience enough.

The following user thanked TrHackzGT for this useful post:

nextgenupd@tes
06-24-2016, 05:22 AM #26
babyd44
Save Point
Hey i wanted to know if i could get this service i messaged you on kik i understand you have kids,a job and a lot of request so just get back to me if you are able to do This and I'll send the info

The following user thanked babyd44 for this useful post:

nextgenupd@tes
06-24-2016, 05:29 AM #27
Originally posted by babyd44 View Post
Hey i wanted to know if i could get this service i messaged you on kik i understand you have kids,a job and a lot of request so just get back to me if you are able to do This and I'll send the info

yea better to message me on kik. Ill do it tomorrow bro. I did about 7 today to try to catch up but the requests dont stop and i loose track of who is who on here. So when u message me on kik I will not respond until i am about to do ur account that way i can keep track better. Thanks again everyone
06-24-2016, 05:32 AM #28
What is your kik name. I will make yours first tomorrow cuz i know you have been waiting. Thanks for your patience

Yeah i didn't see. How could i think that he is gonna do it, when everyone is asking him for a service but he is busy. And when he clean is Inbox he can't see it anyway. I think i wasn't patience enough.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo