01-31-2017, 09:43 PM #1
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I will be doing money drop lobbies every day! You are able to stay in the lobby as long as you want! Add me on PSN and let me know your from NGU!

PSN: Explicit_Valium

EDIT: Anyone that does not include "added from NGU" in the request will not be added! I have no idea if your a NGU member or a random kid I met!

EDIT #2: If I am on another game (mw2, bo2, etc) do not keep messaging me saying "money drop!". I will do them when I get on GTA5 as I also enjoy playing other games.
Last edited by Wild Bill ; 02-02-2017 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Annoyed

The following 2 users say thank you to Wild Bill for this useful post:

Kam, SpockRocks
01-31-2017, 10:09 PM #2
JoJodude88
Save Point
Hey! could you PM me?
01-31-2017, 10:27 PM #3
OG_Fysonn
Save Point
Supp bro my Gamertag is (PS3) : OG_Fysonn
Last edited by OG_Fysonn ; 01-31-2017 at 10:29 PM.
02-01-2017, 12:02 PM #4
oo42onm
02-01-2017, 01:33 PM #5
Originally posted by Wild
Hey guys, I will be doing money drop lobbies every day! You are able to stay in the lobby as long as you want! Add me on PSN and let me know your from NGU!

PSN: Explicit_Valium

EDIT: Anyone that does not include "added from NGU" in the request will not be added! I have no idea if your a NGU member or a random kid I met!

Hi bro I promised my fried that I'll make him a modded account but my USB mod menu stopped working. Can u maybe give me a modded account my friend can transfer to his PS4? That would really help me out
02-01-2017, 05:21 PM #6
Lobsterman
Save Point
Hey I'm gonna be on for a while,
Psn is theLobSTer25
Was wondering what times to expect you to be on?
By the way, you are the greatest modder in the world.
Thanks!
02-01-2017, 08:51 PM #7
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by stabilitieandy View Post
Hi bro I promised my fried that I'll make him a modded account but my USB mod menu stopped working. Can u maybe give me a modded account my friend can transfer to his PS4? That would really help me out

You can make the account & I can mod it. He'll have to wait 30 days before transferring it to ps4.
02-01-2017, 08:53 PM #8
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Lobsterman View Post
Hey I'm gonna be on for a while,
Psn is theLobSTer25
Was wondering what times to expect you to be on?
By the way, you are the greatest modder in the world.
Thanks!

Im usually on when i finish my last class on campus which is around 3:15 EST time. I will be online for the rest of the day/night.
02-01-2017, 09:09 PM #9
Lobsterman
Save Point
Originally posted by Wild
Im usually on when i finish my last class on campus which is around 3:15 EST time. I will be online for the rest of the day/night.

For sure. Just saw you added me. Thanks for the reply!
02-01-2017, 09:10 PM #10
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Lobsterman View Post
For sure. Just saw you added me. Thanks for the reply!

No problem! I'll invite you when i get into online!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo