09-21-2013, 10:26 PM #1
odds_323
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

This method is the fastest way that gives you unlimited money without the risk of drowning

The following 4 users say thank you to odds_323 for this useful post:

Hadenkin, rockym56, smashedya, xLew--

The following user groaned odds_323 for this awful post:

The Epic
09-21-2013, 10:49 PM #2
This has been posted so much.. relax before posting things use the is it available button and check the damn site! The forum isn't even 2 full pages and you people can't look that this has been posted countless amount of times.
09-22-2013, 01:36 AM #3
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by EOzMagic View Post
This has been posted so much.. relax before posting things use the is it available button and check the damn site! The forum isn't even 2 full pages and you people can't look that this has been posted countless amount of times.

This is the 1st thread that I have seen with 25k.. I have seen the 12k money glitch.. Link me to the 25k threads on ngu.. Maybe I overlooked it...

Originally posted by 323 View Post

This method is the fastest way that gives you unlimited money without the risk of drowning

Nice.. this is the 1st thread I have seen with 25k...

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

smashedya
09-22-2013, 01:58 AM #4
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >

First thread showing 25k. Although I already knew about it, it is helpful for those who don't and use the 12k.

I am really tired of doing this crap I don't know how people have 200 million and just using the stocks after reaching 1 million with this glitch.
09-22-2013, 07:58 AM #5
Originally posted by Hadenkin View Post
First thread showing 25k. Although I already knew about it, it is helpful for those who don't and use the 12k.

I am really tired of doing this crap I don't know how people have 200 million and just using the stocks after reaching 1 million with this glitch.

Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
This is the 1st thread that I have seen with 25k.. I have seen the 12k money glitch.. Link me to the 25k threads on ngu.. Maybe I overlooked it...

Nice.. this is the 1st thread I have seen with 25k...

It's the same exploit just different amount of money... If you go searching for the packages you'd notice they all don't give 12k. I'm saying it's not worth a whole new thread about the same money glitch, a comment on the other one stating that different packages give different amounts would be okay but making a new thread just to say the same thing with a different money amount is like saying I found a bugatti in another spot so I'll make another bugatti location thread because I feel this spot is more convenient to players since let's say it's closer to Franklins house. Same car different location. Don't get me wrong I like odds_323 his "All letter scraps & spaceship parts" thread was very nice but this is not. I did not groan him just telling him to check the site.

I don't know how people do it without money hack on a jailbreak. Stocks are complicated to me but I heard if you redo the missions and invest in what you have to, thread to show you in what is on this site, that you can make big money. So far I don't know if redoing the missions does anything just a rumor I heard I'll test later
09-22-2013, 08:04 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
First time I have seen that may have to do that once the main story is done Smile
Looks like an easy method.
09-22-2013, 09:12 AM #7
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
It's the same exploit just different amount of money... If you go searching for the packages you'd notice they all don't give 12k. I'm saying it's not worth a whole new thread about the same money glitch, a comment on the other one stating that different packages give different amounts would be okay but making a new thread just to say the same thing with a different money amount is like saying I found a bugatti in another spot so I'll make another bugatti location thread because I feel this spot is more convenient to players since let's say it's closer to Franklins house. Same car different location. Don't get me wrong I like odds_323 his "All letter scraps & spaceship parts" thread was very nice but this is not. I did not groan him just telling him to check the site.

I don't know how people do it without money hack on a jailbreak. Stocks are complicated to me but I heard if you redo the missions and invest in what you have to, thread to show you in what is on this site, that you can make big money. So far I don't know if redoing the missions does anything just a rumor I heard I'll test later

I hear ya... But u came off aggressive... And 25k is a whole lot better than 12k.. Plus, who in the hell is going to search the entire ocean to find a glitch that gives u more than 12k or 25k?? Not me.. This thread is a damn good thread in my opinion.. You have your opinions, and I have mine.. But this is a damn good find, its worthy of its own thread..

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

xLew--
09-22-2013, 10:17 AM #8
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
I hear ya... But u came off aggressive... And 25k is a whole lot better than 12k.. Plus, who in the hell is going to search the entire ocean to find a glitch that gives u more than 12k or 25k?? Not me.. This thread is a damn good thread in my opinion.. You have your opinions, and I have mine.. But this is a damn good find, its worthy of its own thread..

Just was upset of seeing this for the 3rd/4th time, but that's where my opinion came in. You have yours. I didn't say it was wrong just I feel constant threads of the same exploit different locations is pushing it. If I find 30k or maybe 50k I'll make a new thread. And I wouldn't be surprised if someones found bigger loot in the ocean, I'm far to busy getting to 100% before any of that
09-22-2013, 10:28 AM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by 323 View Post

much better then the other videos of the 12k exploit! wish i knew this a while ago!

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

rockym56

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo