04-05-2014, 09:33 AM #1
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So as you most know, there is a selling glitch out right now that envolves parking the Journey infront of the garage and also buying the Rebel. Well, all the time I tryed it I would never get the full price on the Buggati. Which made me mad. Until I discovered something about the glitch that is KEY to getting the full price. Something I haven't seen ANY video talk about. Follow these steps, and you'll be making money in no time. Hopefully.

NOTE: I have not tryed this with any other car besides the Bugatti. Feel free to expirement wth other cars and post the
results. Also, sorry I didn't record a video for this. I don't really have a good enough camera.

1. Call up Pegasus and request the Journey.

2. Pick up the Journey then drive it back to your garage.

3. Ram the front of it into the garage door. (I matched up the Journey with the line infront of the garage door everytime I did it. You most likely don't have to do this. But you can if you want to.)

4. Exit the Journey and go into your garage. You should see the front bumper noclipping through the garage door.

5. Grab your Bugatti and head out. It will spawn you on the street instead of playing the drive out animation.

6. THIS IS IMPORTANT. In all the videos, the people get out of the car to check if the car has a tracker on it. Do NOT do this! For some strange reason this drops the price down. While staying inside of the car, check the mini-map and see if your arrow is on top of a personal vehicle icon. If it is, restart the glitch.

7. Staying in the car, pull out your phone and go to the browser. Head over to Southern San Andreas Super Autos. Find the Karin Rebel and purchase it. Replace one of your cars if nessasary. Once that is done, back out of your phone.

8. THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT. You'll want to sell your Bugatti BEFORE the message that the Rebel has been delivered shows up. You will have quite some time to do this though.

9. Scratch you car up a bit while you head over to Los Santos Customs so that you recieve the repair option. Then, park your 2 front wheels in the entrance. Not too much so you accidently drive in. Just enough.

10. Pull out your phone again and call your Mechanic. Then, hover over the Rebel in the list.

11. You will want to be fast about this. Press X/A on the controller then drive straight in right after.

12. Once you have the option to Repair or Sell, click Sell. Do NOT click Repair. It will drop the price down.

13. Hopefully, the selling price that came up SHOULD have been either in the 670,000s or 700,000s.

14. In the corner should be the panel that lists all the buttons. Wait for the orange circle to appear. Once it has dissappeared, you can now sell the car.

15. When you spawn outside, your Rebel should be waiting for you across the street.

16. Call up Mors Mutual and reclaim your Bugatti. If everything worked out correctly, you should have more than enough to pay the fines.

17. Now, you will get 2 notifications saying that the Bugatti is in your garage and the Rebel has been delivered.

18. Finally, drive your Rebel back into your garage and repeat this process. Except just click on the Rebel in your garage everytime you buy the Rebel in the glitch.

I hoped this helped! Please comment any problems you encounter and i'll try to get back to you.
Last edited by Jimmie_Rustles ; 04-05-2014 at 09:35 PM.

The following user thanked Jimmie_Rustles for this useful post:

markthekilla3
04-05-2014, 01:47 PM #2
i've made over 75 millions last month using this glitch.
but there's a few difference with your method.
- after spawn outside garage i call MMI to claim insurance.
- then buy rebel.
- go to LSC. but before go to LSC door i give a little scratch to my adder.
- put 2 front wheel & call mechanic then drive in
- there's should be 2 option repair or sell. choose sell (mine 745k) BUT don't sell it yet
- wait golden/brown loading icon in bottom right. it means rebel delivered. after that i click continue sell.
- spawn outside LSC call pegasus again request journey again and repeat glitch
04-05-2014, 01:56 PM #3
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
The tracker step doesn't matter, what does is, order the Rebel when just outside the LSC and do step 9.
04-05-2014, 02:42 PM #4
i tried all the ways you guys are saying and i keep getting 147k every time. did the same last week and 2 times i got 760k...i have no idea what i did differently but all the other times i've been only getting 147k..fully tuned added minus chrome paint
04-05-2014, 03:38 PM #5
Originally posted by arms13 View Post
i tried all the ways you guys are saying and i keep getting 147k every time. did the same last week and 2 times i got 760k...i have no idea what i did differently but all the other times i've been only getting 147k..fully tuned added minus chrome paint

make sure your apartment eclipse tower and u block using journey.
after park journey in front of garage, exit journey, enter garage using SIDE door (with blue circle)
enter adder, spawn outside, call MMI, buy rebel then drive to LSC
before entering LSC area, scratch your vehicle (hit other car but just a little, or hit the wall etc. ) so when u enter LSC there's only 2 option: repair or sell.
after u put 2 front wheel, call mechanic, request rebel then quickly drive into LSC
2 option repair or sell, choose sell, hopefully the price is 700k BUT WAIT don't sell it yet. wait for golden/brown loading icon in bottom right. it means rebel is delivered. than u can click X continue sell adder for 700k

there's a window time between u hung up your phone after call mechanic and time when rebel delivered, in that time the price is still full. that's why alaways scratch your car a little before entering LSC, so u can quickly choose sell. i only scratch a little, my adder's price is 745.000 minus 100$ (for the scratch)
i made 75 Million last month. just hope the glitch still working in patch 1.12
04-05-2014, 06:02 PM #6
Originally posted by dragon View Post
make sure your apartment eclipse tower and u block using journey.
after park journey in front of garage, exit journey, enter garage using SIDE door (with blue circle)
enter adder, spawn outside, call MMI, buy rebel then drive to LSC
before entering LSC area, scratch your vehicle (hit other car but just a little, or hit the wall etc. ) so when u enter LSC there's only 2 option: repair or sell.
after u put 2 front wheel, call mechanic, request rebel then quickly drive into LSC
2 option repair or sell, choose sell, hopefully the price is 700k BUT WAIT don't sell it yet. wait for golden/brown loading icon in bottom right. it means rebel is delivered. than u can click X continue sell adder for 700k

there's a window time between u hung up your phone after call mechanic and time when rebel delivered, in that time the price is still full. that's why alaways scratch your car a little before entering LSC, so u can quickly choose sell. i only scratch a little, my adder's price is 745.000 minus 100$ (for the scratch)
i made 75 Million last month. just hope the glitch still working in patch 1.12

ok i'll try this...only thing i dont do that you mentioned is wait for the golden brown loading icon before i hit sell...everything else i've been doing just as you mentioned.
04-05-2014, 09:39 PM #7
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iMGK View Post
Your a dumb fucking retard, this is a common glitch. I've been doing this sense 1.11 released! FOUND IN MULTIPLE GTA MONEY GLITCH VIDEOS!

Fucking ******, trying to take credit.

I never stated that I had found this glitch. Even in the beginning sentence I make the comment that this is a glitch already out there. This is simply a tweak to the steps so that you recieve the full price of the Bugatti.
04-06-2014, 03:27 AM #8
bad_carma
Usertitle?
the key was not to make the claim with mors untill after selling. but forsomereason today i just drive into ls customs(like it lets me drive without bringing me to the customization and sell options. so im physically driving into the shop and it says press right to acess ls customs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo