05-18-2014, 11:58 AM #1
Eni
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quick tutorial on how to get the cargobob in pegasus so you can call it in stead of waiting for it to spawn on random heli pads.

1 . Go to public session.

2 . Withdraw all your money from bank to cash and and deposit back any amount in between 185k-1.4 mils to bank.

3 . Highlight tank image on Warstock website and press X once, then hover over "BUY IT NOW".

4 . Hold START then when you are ready let go START and press X once as quick as possible.

5 . You should see the big map in pause menu now, highlight "Leave GTA Online" press START once and you should see this alert message "You have insufficient funds. You can add GTA Dollars to your in-game account. Would you like to visit PS store?" That's meant you did step 3-4 right.

6 . Hold START then when you are ready let go START and press X once as quick as possible then you press "R1, X, up on D-Pad, X, X" so that you leave GTA Online (if you don't see Leave GTA Online, repeat step 1-5)

7 . PS store will load up while you are leaving GTA online back to story mode, press O back out of it.

8 . After story mode finished loading, warstock website will prompt up automatically and you will see cargobob price as 2.2 mils, hover over home button on the website and press X once then re-enter warstock and you will see cargobob price as 185k, buy it and that's it, you got it on pegasus list now.

Video tutorial

Credits to nick6raphael for the text tutorial.

Thanks for reading,
Eni

The following user groaned Eni for this awful post:

xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
05-18-2014, 12:47 PM #2
matthijscod
Little One
Stop spamming threads from things u find on youtube... Just make 1 thread with all the youtube movies u find?

The following 2 users say thank you to matthijscod for this useful post:

Kryptus, xMrJR
05-18-2014, 03:58 PM #3
Cain532
Vault dweller
Nice tutorial!
05-19-2014, 04:12 AM #4
Eni
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by matthijscod View Post
Stop spamming threads from things u find on youtube... Just make 1 thread with all the youtube movies u find?

They're completely different topics. You want me to cram a lot of different things in one thread? I'm sharing glitches that I think might be helpful, and by the feedback in previous threads, they have been. It's not 'spam' either. Spam is something not useful and not necessary and these are.

I can see what you're saying about a main glitch thread, although the way you're saying that threads about sharing glitches that I find is 'spam' is saying that I wasted my time sharing them. Not to mention the thread will go off the main page soon enough and it'll be no help to anyone.

I can tell you, if different people posted these threads, you wouldn't even say anything. It only seems bad because they're being posted by one person. Refrain from being selectively bias to
these threads.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo