05-18-2014, 02:21 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

**THIS WORKS ON PS3 SO FAR AND WORKS WITH THE NEW HIGH LIFE UPDATE**

This is fairly simple. You add this Job to your bookmarks via Social Club:
You must login or register to view this content.

Then Host the race (this can be done any time you want to, so you can race 10 times, then go play some free mode or deathmatches then come back to the race).

Once you are host you can play on your own (recommended) or you can play with a friend. If you play with a friend, first place gives you $6,000 and 3000 RP, and second place gives 2000 RP and $4,000.

You get $5,000 and 3000 RP for racing on your own every time. The best part is you can replay the race over and over!

This race is very simple to do. Once the race starts, as in the video, just reverse all the way to the finish line.

OR you can use a rubber band to keep the L2 held down on the PS3 controller and your car will go around the track on its own (no need to steer it).

Please enjoy and THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Last edited by Red ; 05-18-2014 at 02:38 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

DarkstarDCB, GrandTheftAutoV, Helper, Xavier G.
06-09-2014, 12:42 AM #11
will34
Bounty hunter
Haha I'm not doing it wrong, what's so hard about Driving in reverse for about 4:30?? I'm level 30 and the video doesn't even mention anything about being too low of a level, so if that is the case the uploader should have mentioned that you need to be a certain level for the glitch to fully function. So yeah it only gives 1000 RP at level 30 if that is the case.
06-09-2014, 02:38 AM #12
will34
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kas View Post
The video isn't bullshit. You're only getting that because you're a low level or are doing it wrong. It works perfectly for me, I am level 160 getting exactly the amount he got in the video I don't know how something with video proof is bullshit anyway.

Haha I'm not doing it wrong, what's so hard about Driving in reverse for about 4:30?? I'm level 30 and the video doesn't even mention anything about being too low of a level, so if that is the case the uploader should have mentioned that you need to be a certain level for the glitch to fully function. So yeah it only gives 1000 RP at level 30 if that is the case.
06-09-2014, 02:12 PM #13
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by IceJJFish
All that time... Just for 4,000 RP. I would stick to rooftop rumble.

how do you replay it though?
06-09-2014, 02:16 PM #14
ApexModdz
Do a barrel roll!
how do you replay it though?

You don't. You go back to free mode then you go to 'Start > Jobs > R* Created > Missions > Rooftop Rumble'

The following user thanked ApexModdz for this useful post:

06-09-2014, 02:20 PM #15
Default Avatar
Kas
You don't. You go back to free mode then you go to 'Start > Jobs > R* Created > Missions > Rooftop Rumble'

so this whole fucking time its been there I didn't even fucking know loool
06-09-2014, 02:20 PM #16
ApexModdz
Do a barrel roll!
so this whole fucking time its been there I didn't even fucking know loool

Yea... Pretty much.

The following user thanked ApexModdz for this useful post:

06-09-2014, 10:41 PM #17
Is this still working?
06-10-2014, 01:47 PM #18
All that time... Just for 4,000 RP. I would stick to rooftop rumble.

Hey could you elaborate on the rooftop rumble? Pm if anything.. I just began GTA 5 only level 10
06-13-2014, 03:32 PM #19
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by JoeSyphilis215 View Post
Hey could you elaborate on the rooftop rumble? Pm if anything.. I just began GTA 5 only level 10

You cant do rooftop rumble you need to be 75+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo