Post: GTA V 1.13 - Glitch Unlimited Money - $750.000$ - Easy and Fast -GTA V Online
05-19-2014, 10:40 PM #1
ASBLACK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GTA V 1.13 - Glitch Unlimited Money - $750.000$ - Easy and Fast -GTA V Online

paso 1: sacamos una motocicleta de nuestro garaje y nos aseguramos de tenerla solamente en modo pasajeros.
paso 2: un amigo se monta en nuestra motocicleta y aceleramos rapidamente para que no se llegue a poner el casco
paso 3: nuestro amigo se queda montado en la moto y sacamos nuestro coche de lujo un Adder por ejemplo que queremos duplicar.
paso 4: cuando salimos del garaje, nuestro amigo nos dispara y nos mata, entonces reaparecemos y nuestro amigo se baja de la moto y nuestro Adder se duplicará
paso 5: cogemos el coche con el que hemos salido del garaje y nos vamos a los Santos Custom, compramos la karen rebel la guardamos en el garaje, llamamos al mecanico sin pedirla aun, entramos en los Santos Custom y una vez dentro pedimos la karen rebel y damos rapidamente a la flecha del pad de la derecha y seleccionamos vender, pero no vendemos el coche hasta que salga el circulo naranja abajo a la derecha

Step 1: we get a motorcycle in our garage and we made sure to have it only in passenger mode.
Step 2: a friend is mounted on our motorcycle and accelerate quickly so they do not get to put the helmet
Step 3: Our friend is mounted on the bike and I took our one luxury car Adder for example we want to duplicate.
Step 4: when we left the garage, our friend shoots and kills us, then reappear and our friend off the bike and will double our Adder
Step 5: take the car with which we left the garage and go to Custom Saints, bought the rebel karen store it in the garage, we called the mechanic even without asking, Custom Saints enter and once inside we asked Karen QUICK rebel and give the arrow pad on the right and select sell, but do not sell the car until the orange circle at the bottom right exit

I apologize for my bad English, if I have to use the google translator, but this attempt to understand people do not understand the Spanish this trick. thanks

Last edited by ASBLACK ; 05-19-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo