08-13-2014, 09:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, Green here, and i dont know if this thread has been already made, but if it hasemt, then im here :3. Im here to show a god mode glitch for online. This is for Xbox and PS3.
Sadly i have no video, so im going to explain it.

STEPS

1. For this glitch you MUST have a Zentorno and this specific property: 0754 Roy Lowenstein Blvd.

2. Once you buy the property and get a Zentorno, drive your zentorno into the garage of the property.

3. Now, your character will get out of the car. Now, you get back in your car and the moment your characters butt hits the seat, disconnect your controller. Does not matter how you disconnect it.

4. If you are standing in your car, it did not work and you have to try again. Try it over and over until your character starts falling and your in the middle of no where. You then will have god mode.

While you are in god mode you can not: Call a car from the property garage. Go in customs. Press "Kill yourself" in the Interaction Menu.

Hope you enjoy Smile

The following 3 users groaned at GreenRainModdin for this awful post:

Bounkass, DoN-WaKiTa, Zeb06
08-13-2014, 09:15 PM #2
I thought this got patched already?
08-13-2014, 09:45 PM #3
Originally posted by Mrtbyhyourwme View Post
I thought this got patched already?

Nope. Just tested it.
08-13-2014, 10:32 PM #4
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by GreenRainModdin View Post
Hey everyone, Green here, and i dont know if this thread has been already made, but if it hasemt, then im here :3. Im here to show a god mode glitch for online. This is for Xbox and PS3.

STEPS

1. For this glitch you MUST have a Zentorno and this specific property: 0754 Roy Lowenstein Blvd.

2. Once you buy the property and get a Zentorno, drive your zentorno into the garage of the property.

3. Now, your character will get out of the car. Now, you get back in your car and the moment your characters butt hits the seat, disconnect your controller. Does not matter how you disconnect it.

4. If you are standing in your car, it did not work and you have to try again. Try it over and over until your character starts falling and your in the middle of no where. You then will have god mode.

While you are in god mode you can not: Call a car from the property garage. Go in customs. Press "Kill yourself" in the Interaction Menu.

Hope you enjoy Smile

this has allready been posted in here. plz use the searchoption next time before you make a new thread.
08-14-2014, 02:58 PM #5
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
1. Already being posted by another fa ggot. You must login or register to view this content.
2. Use the search button or go through the forums.

Have a good day Sir
Last edited by SoLDieRDaP ; 08-14-2014 at 03:01 PM.
08-18-2014, 09:16 PM #6
Originally posted by GreenRainModdin View Post
Hey everyone, Green here, and i dont know if this thread has been already made, but if it hasemt, then im here :3. Im here to show a god mode glitch for online. This is for Xbox and PS3.

STEPS

Hope you enjoy Smile

Is dont work
08-18-2014, 10:03 PM #7
IloveMODZZZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ha ive seen you in-game and i called you out on you lying to me saying your a modder then you left because you knew it was true that you're a fake modder Reaper

The following user thanked IloveMODZZZ for this useful post:

The★A1★HAXO_oR
08-19-2014, 06:00 AM #8
Originally posted by IloveMODZZZ View Post
Ha ive seen you in-game and i called you out on you lying to me saying your a modder then you left because you knew it was true that you're a fake modder Reaper

Are you Hashbrown, or a food that started in a H? lol, i remember you and i do mod, i left cause my PS3 crashed :p
08-19-2014, 04:37 PM #9
IloveMODZZZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
Mhm dat twas me and like 5 minutes after you left i got banned from sony on that account LOL Enzo
08-22-2014, 04:21 AM #10
This is patched after the 1.16 update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo