Post: [CHRISTMAS SCRIPT GLITCH] Stay Santa after Christmas day's over
12-26-2015, 05:45 AM #1
xelahot
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone,

First off, merry christmas and happy holidays. Smile

Today i'm here to learn you this glitch I thought it may be possible to do after saving an outfit of your character in your appartment while being Santa :santa: and then be able to be Santa :santa: at any time after the snow and christmas pack tunables will be disabled after christmass day, which is tonight i think.. It may work the same as when I succeed doing it when I did saved an outfit of myself while being Santa :santa: using my private tool before the snow normaly started to fall in GTA : Online. If the script works as think it does, when you'll try going to save an oufit of your character while being Santa :santa: or while wearing any other disabled packs items. You may be able to save the "ouftits variables" with later on disabled items values when saving them in your appartment. You would normaly not be able to set theses with disabled packs items since when they are disabled after the event, these clothes and masks are not available anymore in stores.

Sorry if my english is not perfect but you will probably understand what i wrote and be able to give it a try if you don't have a jailbroken ps3 and want to try being Santa :santa: at any time.

P.S, since this section is the more active one, I posted this thread here instead of posting it in the glitch section. It was to make sure I would help more people as I could before rockstar* disables the holidays pack. Feel free to move it to the glitch section when the snow will dissapear :P
Last edited by xelahot ; 12-26-2015 at 06:05 AM.
12-26-2015, 06:43 AM #2
Vadar
Hurah!
I'm pretty sure the snow is here until New Year and also I don't understand what you mean

Originally posted by another user
If the script works as think it does

Which Script ?
12-26-2015, 04:11 PM #3
snow is gone fuck
12-26-2015, 07:01 PM #4
Vadar
Hurah!
Originally posted by joeyvoorn View Post
snow is gone fuck

Not if you have the tunable enabled still Smile
12-27-2015, 09:12 PM #5
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
Much as i looked forward to a snowy SA, last year it was fun being able to really exploit the 4WD's and a rally-spec Warrener and let's not forget the intense fun of driving a completely overkill muscle car in snow, i'm actually glad it lasted maybe one whole day online.

Call it coincidence, call it bad luck if you will, but it's highly unlikely to be caused by contention/congestion - but when the virtual snow was down, you couldn't get a stable session on NG here without it randomly bombing out with the usual first 'your network was lost', followed by the obligatory "Rockstar Services unavailable", which required a full game restart from cold to fix.. for a short lived random period (and no, it wasn't anything my end either - there was zero network or device issues here, on 4G or the big bandwidth broadband). Giving it up as getting too damn stressful for Christmas Day, fired up the PS3 and wow, no bloody random drop outs with snow down.

24 hrs later, no snow, and all is well on both fronts. So, maybe there was NG side contention/congestion but it seems weird that it went away with the snow gone. Dunno if it happened on the PC side or not, didn't attempt to investigate there.

The following user thanked PlainOldMe-101 for this useful post:

TMT7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo