12-31-2016, 11:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Written Tutorial:

Requirements:
- Must have a CEO business
- Spawn Location is an apartment/CEO building
- Must have a friend

Tutorial:

Step 1: Become a CEO through SecuroServ and go to management, then style and change your outfit to any outfit with a mask (I used the demon one), then exit out of the interaction menu.

Step 2: Now go to jobs - Rockstar Created - Versus - Truckoff - Bookmark Job

Step 3: Go to playlist and the create a playlist and add Truckoff to it then save it.

Step 4: Start up the playlist with the truckoff job in it and then invite your friend to the session.

Step 5: Set the outfits to classic for cop outfit and themed for trashman outfit.

Step 6: Once in the game move off the streets then go to the interaction menu, from there you need to go to helmet visor and spam right on the d-pad to switch between visor up and visor down for 30 seconds. (Do not tap the a or x button or it will not work)

Step 7: After 30 seconds let go of the controller and suspend the app to make the game kick you out faster. This should take around 3 minutes and then you will be kicked from the job.

Step 8: Once it says you have been kicked for being idle too long, you will load back into a session with the ceo outfit on but this time it will not have the mask, open up the interaction menu and go to the securoserv management and then go to style from there. Switch back to where it says "none" for outfit and you should see the cop uniform on

Step 9: To save the outfit just go to the closet or dresser and then edit saved outfits. Make sure to customize it slightly (i.e. adding gloves or a mask to it) otherwise it will not save permanently) Also make sure to not name the outfit "COP" or "Police" so it is harder for Rockstar to find it. Name it something random

Video Tutorial:
01-01-2017, 11:56 AM #2
Still working thank you bro
01-02-2017, 07:28 AM #3
Mine didn't save after I logged back on after turning PS4 off any help?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo