04-02-2017, 04:31 PM #1
abecm8
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); use the skyline its the online one that will sell

The following user thanked abecm8 for this useful post:

alvinmp
04-03-2017, 11:56 PM #2
i watched your video. when i go to trevors house and go to online and creator it doesn't start me at trevors house. so how do i get it to go to trevors to use the creator
04-04-2017, 12:03 AM #3
i followed the video exactly so what am i doing wrong?
04-04-2017, 03:57 PM #4
alvinmp
Little One
Originally posted by kang2013 View Post
i followed the video exactly so what am i doing wrong?

You don't need to go to Trevor's house you can perform it at any location, if you want to use that location, the easiest method too ensure you spawn there is to kill yourself, this will trigger a re-spawn near that location also make sure your settings are set to same.

Whilst you are in the creator mode and are setting placement you can hit settings and bring up the map, when you select marker to the area you are and wish to use, the map will automatically spawn the creator to that area.

It's quite simple follow the video as you are performing the glitch and it wouldn't hurt to have watched it a number of times to get the jist of it!
04-05-2017, 11:22 AM #5
abecm8
Gobble
this glitch is patched and yes u didnt need to go to trevors there was an update video about that should be another within few more days we are working on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo