Post: story mode infinate loop tried every possible fix via google :/
10-30-2018, 12:04 AM #1
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got gta 5 bles 01807 and went to update and install game it updated fine to 1.27 then just kept looping on installing on 7110. So i turned ps off back on when i loaded game it said corrupt etc fix effected files so i did and the game loaded to game installed then froze So i restarted and ive just been in story mode loop since ive tried doing the install before the actual updates and i got the same thing doesnt move for about 20 minutes i restart the ps reload game it says corrupt fix files it works but infinate story mode screen anybody possibly have a fix also another problem to add to it //wrong section // I read a tutorial on psx and it said try option 3 and 4 in recovery mode i boot recovery and it says install cfw 2.70 or higher so i tried 4.82.2 rebug and it said corrupt i had huge problems with that couple week ago where i was stuck on firmware so i was wondering if my hdd is corrupt which is causing problem with firmware and also instalations on games??

but cut a long story short im stuck yet again and its really starting to piss me off stupid ass gta loading just wana game mann......
Last edited by UkHazeOG ; 10-30-2018 at 12:10 AM.
11-04-2018, 07:51 PM #2
James reborn
This might Load....
Would try to buy a disc copy of GTA and copy it to HDD from the disc as I did that using multiman of course, then convert if needed and update and install should work well then If doesn't reinstall your firmware youtube is your friend. Also, it said corrupt cause maybe you try installing a cex cfw on a dex idk if you can do that...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo