Post: GTA Small Lobbies and No apartment access.. HELP PLS
06-01-2017, 12:49 PM #1
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so i unlocked all on an account with rtm tool it was fine for a while but eventually then it wouldnt access my apartment it would say i had it and then just not let me in it, it would just stop and not let me move. same thing with garage. *i set spawn point and it spawns random. now its putting me in tiny lobbies most of the time with other modders, ive made more psn accounts it does same thing. all psn accounts are doing same thing. *BTW i used these steps to skip online tutorial all of the times: *You must login or register to view this content.

i really just need help getting in normal big lobbies again and haing stuff load.. is there another way i should skip the online tut?
07-16-2017, 01:47 AM #2
Originally posted by CGQuinn View Post
okay so i unlocked all on an account with rtm tool it was fine for a while but eventually then it wouldnt access my apartment it would say i had it and then just not let me in it, it would just stop and not let me move. same thing with garage. *i set spawn point and it spawns random. now its putting me in tiny lobbies most of the time with other modders, ive made more psn accounts it does same thing. all psn accounts are doing same thing. *BTW i used these steps to skip online tutorial all of the times: *You must login or register to view this content.

i really just need help getting in normal big lobbies again and haing stuff load.. is there another way i should skip the online tut?

Putting cars from mod menus can stop access just go into a job and delete the cars using a mod menu bro

Try disable bad sport aswell incase your in bad sport/cheater pool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo