The following 2 users say thank you to popcornmods for this useful post:

Jeffie, todd00
12-04-2015, 12:29 AM #20
rothwell2014
Bounty hunter
Mpeforty stop grooming children.Ninja
12-06-2015, 02:56 AM #21
Originally posted by pro View Post
Thanks. I really appreciate the work you have done for the community.

Don't listen to that muthafucka he's just butthurt that you know how to code and he doesn't and your menu is great Smile .

Originally posted by Tremmers View Post
So what? It's the worse menu on the planet. Snail

You are just a stupid ignorant bitch dude. How about you make your own shitty menu and see how that works out you dumb muthafucka, you are the reason people charge for menu's and other mods, because you don't appreciate the work and effort it takes to make one. So what if his menu is not the best, it's still better than what you've ever accomplished and why would he want to update and make it better if jackasses like you just say bad stuff about it. Your just a bitch and if your'e not happy code your own shit dude.

The following user thanked dodu17 for this useful post:

gopro_2027
12-06-2015, 03:05 AM #22
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by dodu17 View Post
Don't listen to that muthafucka he's just butthurt that you know how to code and he doesn't and your menu is great Smile .

You are just a stupid ignorant bitch dude. How about you make your own shitty menu and see how that works out you dumb muthafucka, you are the reason people charge for menu's and other mods, because you don't appreciate the work and effort it takes to make one. So what if his menu is not the best, it's still better than what you've ever accomplished and why would he want to update and make it better if jackasses like you just say bad stuff about it. Your just a bitch and if your'e not happy code your own shit dude.

Thanks dude Smile I now the menu wasn't the best but I still get pm's from people asking me to update the menu for 1.26 lol. Either way it made a difference in the community and I was glad to be the creator of it.
Btw if you haven't seen yet.... You must login or register to view this content.
12-06-2015, 03:10 AM #23
Originally posted by pro View Post
Thanks dude Smile I now the menu wasn't the best but I still get pm's from people asking me to update the menu for 1.26 lol. Either way it made a difference in the community and I was glad to be the creator of it.
Btw if you haven't seen yet.... You must login or register to view this content.

I know, I tested it out (LIMBO) and I love it, thanks for keeping up the good work Smile even with assholes trying to turn you down, it was greatly appreciated by most of us. (PS: best free menu out in my opinion Smile )
12-17-2015, 09:44 AM #24
HAHA that reaction
01-03-2016, 04:36 AM #25
sirjakey
Debugger
lol thats funny
01-10-2016, 03:37 PM #26
It's all fun and games until that kid gets banned for getting that amount of money that easy. ROFL! :wato::troll:Happy
01-12-2016, 03:46 AM #27
Lol Now That Was Funny
01-12-2016, 11:21 AM #28
Jeffie
Gym leader
ahh man i was dead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo