12-06-2015, 05:37 PM #1
CRMZ
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup NGU! just wanted to share this video with u all 4 a good laugh enjoy Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to CRMZ for this useful post:

brewing up, nofear modzz, John
12-08-2015, 05:10 PM #2
Ethakr
Gym leader
First to laugh OMG that kid was going crazy lmaaao hahahahahahahahha

The following user thanked Ethakr for this useful post:

CRMZ
12-08-2015, 08:21 PM #3
CRMZ
Can’t trickshot me!
glad u liked it bro, they all were confused of what was happening the reaction is priceless Smile
forgot to quote u sorry
Last edited by CRMZ ; 12-08-2015 at 08:23 PM.
12-08-2015, 10:51 PM #4
osnail
Keeper
Wish I could still mod, very funny. They don't make or attempt to fix mod loaders for CEX BLUS.
12-09-2015, 12:26 PM #5
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by LOVEMODS View Post
glad u liked it bro, they all were confused of what was happening the reaction is priceless Smile
forgot to quote u sorry
How are you able to play with other people? I have the same Mod Loader also , but it doesn't let me join My Friends or other people!
Last edited by jqq ; 12-09-2015 at 12:30 PM.
12-09-2015, 12:27 PM #6
jqq
Hurah!
forgot to quote u sorry
Don't mind this message!
Last edited by jqq ; 12-09-2015 at 12:32 PM. Reason: It made Me resend a message! :/
12-09-2015, 01:48 PM #7
Ethakr
Gym leader
forgot to quote u sorry

No problem bro ! i also mess with bunch of guys but only friends in a public lobby but i do drop a lot of money and i hate it when they come closer because all that money will drop on my as well! i have like 20million just because of their stupidity but well! i love it when i do such good stuff for someone Smile and they all appreciate it
12-09-2015, 04:29 PM #8
CRMZ
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jqq View Post
How are you able to play with other people? I have the same Mod Loader also , but it doesn't let me join My Friends or other people!

u must install script bypass eboot so u can join others, specialy when u using script menus i can help u if u want just let me know!
12-09-2015, 08:12 PM #9
jqq
Hurah!
u must install script bypass eboot so u can join others, specialy when u using script menus i can help u if u want just let me know!
Does the Script Bypass EBOOT have to be new or can it be from an old Mod Loader for 1.25/1.26? I have one EBOOT for CEX (BLUS)!
12-10-2015, 02:20 AM #10
CRMZ
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jqq View Post
Does the Script Bypass EBOOT have to be new or can it be from an old Mod Loader for 1.25/1.26? I have one EBOOT for CEX (BLUS)!

it must be for 1.26 other wise it wont work & as ik there isnt for BLUS at the moment, so u eather convert to BLES or just wait till some 1 release BLUS version!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo