01-17-2016, 10:07 AM #1
Vadar
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Heres a Sneak peak of one of the features thats coming in Version 2.0.0
Hats of to Kryptus that has spent hours to create this advanced ESP
Purchase You must login or register to view this content.

Kryptical's Video on it (Below)

Last edited by Vadar ; 01-19-2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Fixed Video

The following 7 users say thank you to Vadar for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Chainn, DrZepto, Egzec, Nemesis26oo, wim123, xK ELITE GaminG
01-17-2016, 11:26 AM #2
Chainn
Pokemon Trainer
Fuck Yes!!!!!! I've been waiting for this Feature to Come back to Life on this Menu . Lexicon is the Best . Esp is a Must and this Esp is the Best out of all Menus . i Purchased all Menus and know what there Like . also use RTM . . If there Could be a Feature where Friends are not affected by your Esp . or if we could add 2 Different types of Esps at once . that would Be Even Better .. i Hope that Bubble Esp works For RPG . so we know where to Shoot and to do damage . so shots will be Less missed with RPg . as there is People that only shoot RPgs . it be nice to Beat them at what they only do .. RPg shoot and Kill there self . as i know and any other player that has run into these type of players RPG only players .
Last edited by Chainn ; 01-17-2016 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Spoke Before really watching Video
01-17-2016, 03:07 PM #3
Vadar
Hurah!
Originally posted by Chainn View Post
Fuck Yes!!!!!! I've been waiting for this Feature to Come back to Life on this Menu . Lexicon is the Best . Esp is a Must and this Esp is the Best out of all Menus . i Purchased all Menus and know what there Like . also use RTM . . If there Could be a Feature where Friends are not affected by your Esp . or if we could add 2 Different types of Esps at once . that would Be Even Better .. i Hope that Bubble Esp works For RPG . so we know where to Shoot and to do damage . so shots will be Less missed with RPg . as there is People that only shoot RPgs . it be nice to Beat them at what they only do .. RPg shoot and Kill there self . as i know and any other player that has run into these type of players RPG only players .

Yeah, if you have a licence put that in the suggestions part of Lexicon forums!
01-19-2016, 03:52 PM #4
Vadar
Hurah!
Fixed Video enjoy
01-19-2016, 09:40 PM #5
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
damn this looks sick!!!
01-20-2016, 07:54 PM #6
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
You must login or register to view this content.
go here to buy the sexiest menu out!!!
01-21-2016, 06:00 PM #7
Vadar
Hurah!
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
go here to buy the sexiest menu out!!!

Snail
01-22-2016, 09:55 AM #8
What does an ESP do, exactly? I am not very familiar with these various features. Thanks
01-22-2016, 06:14 PM #9
Vadar
Hurah!
Originally posted by PseudoAnonymous View Post
What does an ESP do, exactly? I am not very familiar with these various features. Thanks

Esp is to do with identifying players,usually in the form of red boxes

The following user thanked Vadar for this useful post:

PseudoAnonymous

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo