Post: 5 MINS i think all gta modders should see please take the time.
03-04-2016, 03:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTA Modding 5 Mins that Will make yout think.

this video i felt like i needed to make because of all the dumb modders out there destroying the gta online for ofw players . please share this video....

For content creators ( youtube channels ) that wanna download and post this video . please do so . leave a link to this channel in your description . that will be enough ...

You can download this video here: You must login or register to view this content.

Please shread this.

Last edited by LostAndCramb ; 03-04-2016 at 03:27 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to LostAndCramb for this useful post:

alvinmp, Egzec, Miccus, Mrknuckles
03-13-2016, 04:03 AM #11
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by Mrknuckles View Post
Im cex. Can I get lexicon
You need to be on DEX/D-REX and on BLES to run lexicon! It won't work with CEX/BLUS! Hope it helps!
Last edited by jqq ; 03-13-2016 at 04:12 AM.

The following user thanked jqq for this useful post:

Mrknuckles
03-13-2016, 08:10 AM #12
Do u know any mod tools similar to lexicon or others that is compatible. Paid ones.
03-13-2016, 02:44 PM #13
jqq
Hurah!
Do u know any mod tools similar to lexicon or others that is compatible. Paid ones.
There's paid a tool , which is called LTS RTM/RPC Tool! Here you go! Link: You must login or register to view this content. , There's also a free tool that has similar features to other tools that aren't paid , which is called Kryptus Recovery Tool , but it's for BLES! Here you go! Link: You must login or register to view this content. , There's another free tool that's for both BLUS/BLES and CC/TMAPI , which is by TotalCurryMan! Link: You must login or register to view this content. , hope it helps!

The following user thanked jqq for this useful post:

Mrknuckles
03-13-2016, 05:04 PM #14
Truly appreciate it sir
03-14-2016, 12:37 AM #15
jqq
Hurah!
Truly appreciate it sir
No problem!
03-14-2016, 01:25 AM #16
thebludger
Save Point
there are a lot of stupid modders out there that dont care and want the lobby to them selves or will be some little kid asking for money when they already have too much or they threatan the modder give me money or i dobb you in and other crew that want the looby there is no respect in the game you will cop all the time every session there is some wombat modder who thinks they are are better then the other the silly thing is we have nearly the same menu and its ONLY A GAME

The following 2 users say thank you to thebludger for this useful post:

LostAndCramb, Mrknuckles
03-15-2016, 04:43 AM #17
Theres always dickheads, you'll learn that within time
03-30-2016, 07:27 AM #18
i appreciated that~ Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo