06-29-2010, 08:54 PM #1
tǿm
messiah
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You will need:

• Memory Stick
  • GreenBrowser (which can be downloaded from You must login or register to view this content. - just download the setup and run on your memorystick)
and, the rest is simply :smile:
just go to your school computers, plug in the memory stick and run GreenBrowser.exe and bam - all filtered websites are unfiltered
You can use any Browser you want on your memory stick, other then the one your school uses, as all the filters have been put into place on that browser
However, I'd recommend GreenBrowser, as when you minimize it removes itself from the toolbar and you can reopen by double clicking the icon in the bottom right corner

peace.
(i've already posted this on another forum, so remember that before you accuse me of copypasta)
06-29-2010, 08:55 PM #2
Edgardo678
Little One
You can get in loads of trouble because that's considering tampering with technology.
06-29-2010, 08:56 PM #3
tǿm
messiah
Yes, but it's very hard to get caught with this unless they are specifically looking for the browser - it hides itself when you minimize Smile
06-29-2010, 09:03 PM #4
Chaldo29
I LOVE to eat Gummi Bears
What if every school you've been to uses macs?

Is it same process?
06-29-2010, 09:06 PM #5
tǿm
messiah
Originally posted by Chaldo29 View Post
What if every school you've been to uses macs?

Is it same process?

If your School uses a certain browser (in your case, i'm guessing its safari), just use a differant browser
so, yes, it's the same process Smile
06-29-2010, 10:05 PM #6
Nice, how much memory does the memory stick have to be? A 256MB is fine?
06-30-2010, 07:18 AM #7
tǿm
messiah
The program only takes up around 2.8MB (i just checked, lol)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo