02-18-2009, 08:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i know they have been out for EVER lol but im finally gettimg my first laptop tonight. Now I have a question about internet connection on them.

I know you can buy a card through cell phone providers that will give you wireless internet (for a price) but is there anyway to use a cell phone for the same thing? I have Verizon unlimited plan and I can go onto the internet using my phone (very limited on what I can go to of course) and do the basics but now with me getting a laptop theres gotta be a way to use my cell phone to access internet right?
Anyone heard of the Verizon Mobile office? Is that even needed?
Any help or constructive comments would be greatly appreciated
02-19-2009, 12:12 AM #2
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
I do this with my cell phone through AT&T. I have an unlimited internet plan on it, but you don't always need to get a tethering plan to do it. Do a search for your phone model, the word "tethering," and Verizon. My cell phone is a Nokia E62 so I'd search for "E62 ATT tethering" without quotes and it should return forums and other sources showing you how to do it with your specific model.
02-19-2009, 07:29 PM #3
dj-ps3
Pokemon Trainer
i think if u buy a modem off the internet providers an use credit on ur phone to use the internet instead of payin a bill everymonth

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo