07-03-2011, 05:42 AM #1
Implicit
Elite Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What will you get with this:
-Free and Maximum Speed on Your internet

What you need:
-Jtag or Black cat( You can buy them on ebay.com or You can make one, this guide tells you how but it´s very recommend to buy one)
-Modem Motorola SB100 or SB101
-A company that provides your internet by cable

You must login or register to view this content.

-A Brain
-Patience( It takes like an hour to Modify one)
-Haxoware or Modified Software for the Modem( You can get one of these on You must login or register to view this content. but you have to pay for them, Next tuesday I´ll post some links to download the software that you need)

All instructions are here You must login or register to view this content.
it´s a .pdf file , For more support visit You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Implicit ; 07-03-2011 at 06:01 AM.
07-03-2011, 05:47 AM #2
Originally posted by JL95 View Post
What you need:
-Jtag or Black cat( You can buy them on ebay.com or You can make one, this guide tells you how but it´s very recommend to buy one)
-Modem Motorola SB100 or SB101
You must login or register to view this content.

-A Brain
-Patience( It takes like an hour to Modify one)
-Haxoware or Modified Software for the Modem( You can get one of these on You must login or register to view this content. but you have to pay for them, Next tuesday I´ll post some links to download the software that you need)

All instructions are here You must login or register to view this content.
it´s a .pdf file , For more support visit You must login or register to view this content.

And what does this do???
07-03-2011, 05:57 AM #3
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Energy View Post
And what does this do???

Free internet with maximum speed on your zone( example: where i live my company has 20mb service so i can get up to 20mb for free) but you Internet, tv and Telephone with the same company , cablene or cableone and that´s all you contract the internet and then you cancel it because you need that your company provides you the internet by cable i dont know if you understand me ,my english sucks
07-03-2011, 06:53 AM #4
Free internet with maximum speed on your zone( example: where i live my company has 20mb service so i can get up to 20mb for free) but you Internet, tv and Telephone with the same company , cablene or cableone and that´s all you contract the internet and then you cancel it because you need that your company provides you the internet by cable i dont know if you understand me ,my english sucks

Oh okay. Thanks! Sounds good, so free internet and max speed???
07-03-2011, 07:13 AM #5
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Energy View Post
Oh okay. Thanks! Sounds good, so free internet and max speed???

Yes but you need a software for the modem haxoware , You can buy it on tcniso but wait till tuesday Im getting everything Modem,Jtag and Software
07-03-2011, 10:28 PM #6
Just to warn anyone who does this, it is counted as theft and as fraud and most ISP’s prosecute for these types of offences.
07-03-2011, 11:09 PM #7
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Primark View Post
Just to warn anyone who does this, it is counted as theft and as fraud and most ISP’s prosecute for these types of offences.

Actually Most Companies here in Mexico can´t do nothing(I don´t know about other countries like USA or UK) but if you wanna try it haha My friend got 50mb for free
07-04-2011, 08:00 AM #8
Actually Most Companies here in Mexico can´t do nothing(I don´t know about other countries like USA or UK) but if you wanna try it haha My friend got 50mb for free

Most companys will. I can only speak on behalf of the US/UK. :lol:
07-04-2011, 08:06 AM #9
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Primark View Post
Most companys will. I can only speak on behalf of the US/UK. :lol:

lol Tomorrow i´ll post links with all the software that you need
07-04-2011, 08:08 AM #10
lol Tomorrow i´ll post links with all the software that you need

The links? Links for what...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.