09-13-2011, 11:27 PM #1
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I recently recieved an email which looked pretty legitimate but then i used a little bit of common sense to see if it was fake.
And it was.

You must login or register to view this content.

Added ad a contact to see the email name

Keep Safe on the internet.

Last edited by RGB ; 09-13-2011 at 11:30 PM.
09-13-2011, 11:33 PM #2
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by RGB View Post

I recently recieved an email which looked pretty legitimate but then i used a little bit of common sense to see if it was fake.
And it was.

Added ad a contact to see the email name

Keep Safe on the internet.

These are not hard to make, I can send emails that say its from [email][email protected][/email]
09-13-2011, 11:35 PM #3
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
Originally posted by Fail View Post
These are not hard to make, I can send emails that say its from [email][email protected][/email]

IDK if you can do that... its still not a legitimate email form 'Tesco'
09-14-2011, 02:30 AM #4
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
you can find anonymail apps all around the web, works great to deliver phishing links lol
09-14-2011, 02:35 AM #5
:12:
Im on yo door.
Lol people are getting desp but what do you expect
09-14-2011, 02:39 AM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by RGB View Post
IDK if you can do that... its still not a legitimate email form 'Tesco'

You can, when I was into "Runescape" account hacking me and a friend set up one that was for the official Jagex email. We would just go around and collect emails on RS Forum sites and email them with a copied official Jagex message that had the links changed and redirected to our phisher site. I stopped, I got tired of the game and got too much crap going on in life. Don't know about him, haven't had contact in about a year now.
09-14-2011, 02:40 AM #7
Default Avatar
|2eally
Good thing you are smart, any other person would not even think twice about the dangers from this.

The following user thanked |2eally for this useful post:

blazer425
09-14-2011, 01:16 PM #8
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
You can, when I was into "Runescape" account hacking me and a friend set up one that was for the official Jagex email. We would just go around and collect emails on RS Forum sites and email them with a copied official Jagex message that had the links changed and redirected to our phisher site. I stopped, I got tired of the game and got too much crap going on in life. Don't know about him, haven't had contact in about a year now.

I dont know why people are telling me that they can make fake emails...im just saying that there is some sort of scam going round...i have no interest in fake emails
09-19-2011, 07:33 AM #9
thanks for the heads up
09-19-2011, 07:54 AM #10
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
why would you even want to make fake emails?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo